Eurovision

Sooky

The black woman looks like a regen in Football Manager.

Hahaha yasssss! Greeny for that.

You better no have been talking about Celia fae The Netherlands, my personal highlight of the night.

Hahaha yasssss! Greeny for that.

You better no have been talking about Celia fae The Netherlands, my personal highlight of the night.

Nah she was one of the presenters - the hair do was a spot on match.

If the UK went solely on televoting, we'd have awarded 12 to Lithuania and 10 to Poland!

Also Australian televoters gave us 2 points, but their jury put us right down.

Seriously thinking we could run a P&B Eurovision and come up with better tunes.

Ah well. No doubt I'll have forgotten this crushing disappointment by this time next year, so see you all then :P

That's a good idea.

If the UK went solely on televoting, we'd have awarded 12 to Lithuania and 10 to Poland!

Also Australian televoters gave us 2 points, but their jury put us right down.

What is the point in people voting then?

What is the point in people voting then?

Especially when if it was on televoting alone, Italy would have won the contest by a mile.

I think the weighting needs to be changed personally.

Edited by Sooky

One thing though, the voting seems to have got a bit less political than before... Greece and Cyprus not giving each other twelve points for once, so maybe it's not all bad?

Holland and Austria top 2 last year, one failed to qualify and Austria got 0 points. Not saying political voting doesn't happen, but IMO a lot of the voting that seems political is based when the song is good anyway. Such as if a Scandinavian country is one of the contenders they will most likely receive 12 points from the other Scandinavian countries.

Just caught up with things after dodging the result.

Was stunned that Serbia didn't do much better, thought that was an absolute cracker of a tune. Sweden were deserving winners, though.

Too many ballads this year for my liking so hopefully next year improves on that front.