Eurovision

Sooky

3 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Raya was ok live and the 16 yr old lass done alright as well. SuRie was head and shoulders above the rest though. It'll be a travesty if she doesn't make it through.

Between Raya and SuRie for sure although I preferred Raya. Whatever wins though we will be lucky to scrape 25th place. 

On 09/02/2018 at 19:59, Sooky said:

Whoop! Eurovision season!

Our selection was the best of the six songs, but still incredibly meh.

France is an early favourite for me! 

A bit meh.

Can't they just give us what we all want and have Alizee do something similar to that Polish milkmaid entry from a few years ago?

• 1 month later...

Recap of all the songs for this year.

Israel, Estonia, Australia and Czechia early front runners. UK garbage as always. Could Norway's Alexander Rybak join Johnny Logan as a two time winning singer? Will Ireland's song about a same sex break up revive their fortunes? Time will tell. What do the P&B ga... Sorry Eurovision fans make of the class of 2018?

Edited by RosspCfc

Recap of all the songs for this year.

Israel, Estonia, Australia and Czechia early front runners. UK garbage as always. Could Norway's Alexander Rybak join Johnny Logan as a two time winning singer? Will Ireland's song about a same sex break up revive their fortunes? Time will tell. What do the P&B ga... Sorry Eurovision fans make of the class of 2018?

I usually hold off listening to the songs (UK one aside) until the semi finals but temptation will probably get the better of me this time.

I’ll be watching in Dundee this year so it’ll be a bit different to being at home with a bottle or three of wine and this thread for entertainment.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Naitch said:

The first semi final is on tonight. Here's the running order - https://eurovision.tv/event/lisbon-2018/first-semi-final/participants

Have avoided hearing all the songs so looking forward to seeing how good/bad they all are later.

Likewise, I usually listen to them all beforehand, but I’ve only heard a couple before tonight.