The Alloa Athletic Thread

A massive success and quite a good game. Competitive for about an hour then the legends team started to show their quality. Bomber and big Scott Walker in particular were strolling it.

A great turnout, and I think everyone thoroughly enjoyed. Top notch Martyn, massive credit to you.

I see Blair Henderson has signed for Stirling, i saw he was heavily linked with us in the Berwick thread , wouldnt like to think that we cant compete with the Albion when it comes to finance, if so can see why the likes of Marr, Hill, Flanny etc have been slow to committ to next season.   

I see Blair Henderson has signed for Stirling, i saw he was heavily linked with us in the Berwick thread , wouldnt like to think that we cant compete with the Albion when it comes to finance, if so can see why the likes of Marr, Hill, Flanny etc have been slow to committ to next season.

Not even sure if we even made Henderson an offer.

I don't have an issue with the players having a look around. They run the risk of having their offers rebuked if course if they dither, as the manager wants to put his team together fairly quickly.

Would like to think a degree of loyalty would tip Flannigan in our favour- the club stuck by him through some bad injury spells. Last season was by far the most game time we have gotten out of him in 3 seasons.