The Alloa Athletic Thread

1 hour ago, printer said:

Ironically I only know one Airdrie fan and he rates Brown.

If this is actually true, as opposed to a convenient fact to back up your own narrative then I would suggest that this person may be an Airdrie fan, but doesn't attend many games. If he actually exists, supports Airdrie, attends games regularly and STILL rates Adam Brown, then in football related matters (and I suspect life in general) he is a clueless fuckwit of the highest order.

2 minutes ago, KierenAAFC said:

Never seen a player’s family so desperate for him to join a club. The Crane’s love Alloa! emoji1317.png

Just a shame Callum Crane has ambitions and doesn’t want to play for part time dross. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

Just now, KierenAAFC said:

buzzing that we seem to have you so riled up emoji16.pngemoji16.png

Not at all. I was buzzing* that you put the final nail in the #roaringback coffin. Andy Graham is also a top boy.

*pun intended

8 minutes ago, KierenAAFC said:

buzzing that we seem to have you so riled up emoji16.pngemoji16.png

He like me is looking forward to us locking horns again , except possibly without calum..i get the feeling they would prefer to see the back of that 

F****** left back  a F****** LEFT BACK !!

2 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

He like me is looking forward to us locking horns again , except possibly without calum..i get the feeling they would prefer to see the back of that 

F****** left back  a F****** LEFT BACK !!

I want that “f****** left back” to be playing for us. A very decent player who deserves Full time football imo :P

8 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I want that “f****** left back” to be playing for us. A very decent player who deserves Full time football imo :P

He does ,you are right.. which takes me back to the time your fans and calum had a some words back when you beat us in extra time ..

He does ,you are right.. which takes me back to the time your fans and calum had a some words back when you beat us in extra time ..

We were simply telling him how good he’d look in an Ayr strip.

3 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

Aye, I believe he made a bad foul and was getting stick from our fans. He also scored against us and gave us the girfiy ‘shhs’. Nothing more than football banter though. 

Aye, I believe he made a bad foul and was getting stick from our fans. He also scored against us and gave us the girfiy ‘shhs’. Nothing more than football banter though. 

He excelled in his audition that day.

8 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Hmmm the dreaded GIRFUY Shh , which might mean you will get him possibly (seems to be the trend with signings )

oh and this is my landmark 1000 th post ...yeppee!