Tinder

Badoo is a laugh..

wM59CPZ.png

bULcGW5.png

Where's Rab McGlinchey when you need him? I can speak a bit of txtspk / ned though, so I'll try and translate.

"My name is Julieanne Douglas, I am 21 and I live with my mother and father. I have 1 sister that has moved out, and 2 brothers. One is gone now and the other one stays where he was born (his mother's vagina?). I love to drink and smoke and if you want to know anything else please just ask me, kiss kiss kiss. And if you have Blackberry Messenger, private message me your ID number please. I need more contacts. I lost all of them and I wish my life could go back to the way it used to be but that's never going to happen ever again though, sad face".

Where's Rab McGlinchey when you need him? I can speak a bit of txtspk / ned though, so I'll try and translate.

"My name is Julieanne Douglas, I am 21 and I live with my mother and father. I have 1 sister that has moved out, and 2 brothers. One is gone now and the other one stays where he was born (his mother's vagina?). I love to drink and smoke and if you want to know anything else please just ask me, kiss kiss kiss. And if you have Blackberry Messenger, private message me your ID number please. I need more contacts. I lost all of them and I wish my life could go back to the way it used to be but that's never going to happen ever again though, sad face".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Got myself a third date coming up with a pure worldie off of Tinder, oi oi.

She's pretty out of my league but doesn't seem to realise it so she'll probably turn out to be utterly mental but fucking YOLO.

I often see burds hanging around wi a loser who's lucked out.

You could be that loser

Surely somewhere it says no cafflix

It has to be a 'Widnae', purely because of the way she is holding that Buckie boatil by the neck. Shows a slight lack of decorum. Otherwise, a great catch.

^_^

She also didn't disclose what the number of the bottle was. That is an integral part of purchasing and drinking Buckfast.

Edited by Chris_DK

I can't get in to Tinder. Whenever I press the button on the screen it goes to load for about three seconds and then goes back to the home screen, anyone else had this? It doesn't matter as I should be quitting whilst I'm ahead anyway, but I wouldn't mind knowing how many matches I've had in the last week or two.