Tinder

Now to swipe right and get a match is a good thing, there must be at least some interest, but a few folk don't even message back, WTF is that all about?

I took to sticking up a photo in their "Stick up a photo so all yer matches can see it" thing, can't mind what they call it. They "like" it but don't respond to chat?

fucking mugs!

Out of pure habit I've just accidentally swiped right on a fat tart who I used to go to school with. We hated each other.

Pump the living shite out of her and post on facebook about it

Genuinely bemused at why women think pictures of themselves with their children 'who r literally there world' are supposed to entice men into swiping right.

I thought that at first but now I suspect they want you to know that they have a child and if you're not ok with it swipe left.

I've had some v dece matches recently. Will post if they don't work out.

I'm all ready to go with this, got my hilarious bio made up and everything.

Quick question first. How many folk would you say you swipe right a day, and what sort of percentage do you lot find swipe right back? I'm keen for this but need to know what I'm signing up for so my already fragile ego isn't damaged.

Also, I'm guessing it works the same the other way round, so in theory you could swipe left or right for nae c**t and still get matches? Ta.

I'm all ready to go with this, got my hilarious bio made up and everything.

Quick question first. How many folk would you say you swipe right a day, and what sort of percentage do you lot find swipe right back? I'm keen for this but need to know what I'm signing up for so my already fragile ego isn't damaged.

Also, I'm guessing it works the same the other way round, so in theory you could swipe left or right for nae c**t and still get matches? Ta.

Only if you both swipe right does a convo start. Tbf of you just say yes to everyone you'll get plenty of matches. If you're very specific, possibly not so much.

Only if you both swipe right does a convo start. Tbf of you just say yes to everyone you'll get plenty of matches. If you're very specific, possibly not so much.

Aye but what I mean is, they'll get a list of people who've swiped right for them, no? Or does everyone just get a big list of people and they don't know which of them are folk who've already swiped right for them? I guess I can just work it out as I go along, but just asking what it's like with the yae/nae ratio in case 95% of the ones I swipe right for say no and I don't know whether or not to be in:

turmoil.gif

Cheers though.

Edited by Guest

Cranked up Tinder for the first time in a while. Within a day, I was chatting to 3 (three) absolute honeys. And every single one of them lives over the Irish Sea.

Not sure if Tinder somehow knows I grew up in Belfast, or if it detected the fact I was at the Stranraer game on Saturday. Either way, there's three very disappointed Irish lassies on Tinder tonight.

Aye but what I mean is, they'll get a list of people who've swiped right for them, no? Or does everyone just get a big list of people and they don't know which of them are folk who've already swiped right for them? I guess I can just work it out as I go along, but just asking what it's like with the yae/nae ratio in case 95% of the ones I swipe right for say no and I don't know whether or not to be in:

turmoil.gif

Cheers though.

It's anonymous until you match each other, so someone will only know you swiped right to them if they've also swiped right to you.

Or fling shite at her ;)

Mate of mine is currently having a filthy fling with this dirty who loves his boaby, and he keeps us abreast of events.

So, last week he was fingering her from behind, and, being a bit of a Norris McWhirter (squirter), she gave his hand a bit of a soaking when she came, which he's kind of come to expect.

What he wasn't quite so prepared for was the moment when she inadvertently shat on his hand! :lol:

Edited by paranoid android

Just been on this 20 minutes, matched myself with a pure fitty already. 3km away, mutual like Yes Scotland.

1199838.gif

Accidently hit like for a pure stinker and got her and all, sheeeit.

Do you lot log out when you aren't on it? I honestly don't think I can leave this on all the time, I hate waiting on texts so this will be horrible. How do you normally find it is with chatting to folk? For example I can't really be starting a chat with this one now, is it normal to leave it hours/over a day without sending an initial message to someone you match?

ETA: Daft question but if you swipe right for someone and they swipe back when you're logged off, they'll be waiting there as a match whenever you go back on I assume? Sozzles for the questions lads.

Edited by Guest

Just unmatch the ones you don't want to chat to. Ohhh and never log it off, there's no point, it won't drain your battery unless in use or anything like that.

Like I said I don't really like the sound of getting updates from this. I'd much rather just log on now and then and see what the craic is since I left.

I know I only started 6 hours ago but I'm guessing it must be the case that logging out loses all the right swipes you dish out. I must've swiped 100 folk a few hours ago and not one swipe back, but every time I log on about 50% of the folk that come up to start with have already swiped right for me. Can't be a coincidence.

I've also noticed a few description-less stunners wearing f**k all "match" with me, aye fucking right. One did have a bio and left a comment saying I need to go on some website to see more. Seems legit breh.

Like I said I don't really like the sound of getting updates from this. I'd much rather just log on now and then and see what the craic is since I left.

I know I only started 6 hours ago but I'm guessing it must be the case that logging out loses all the right swipes you dish out. I must've swiped 100 folk a few hours ago and not one swipe back, but every time I log on about 50% of the folk that come up to start with have already swiped right for me. Can't be a coincidence.

I've also noticed a few description-less stunners wearing f**k all "match" with me, aye fucking right. One did have a bio and left a comment saying I need to go on some website to see more. Seems legit breh.

f**k sake mate you sound like a fucking bird. Man up and starting chatting up the wee dirties and stop moaning on the internet about it.

f**k sake mate you sound like a fucking bird. Man up and starting chatting up the wee dirties and stop moaning on the internet about it.

Away to f**k I was only seeing how it all works. I didn't have a Scooby how it works but I've got the hang of it now so that's that.

In any case I was talking pish cos the matches are coming in even when you log out.

Btw, this has probably been mentioned on this thread but it's funny how in group pics it's always the pure munter of the photo whose profile it is. Utter denial there.

Edited by Guest