Tinder

That burd is nowhere near good looking enough to shoot someone down in one word like that.

:lol: I'm definitely going to throw in some horrific patter (possibly football related) in an attempt to get her to screenshot and show off my incredible lines to her almost 10k followers on Twitter.

:lol: I'm definitely going to throw in some horrific patter (possibly football related) in an attempt to get her to screenshot and show off my incredible lines to her almost 10k followers on Twitter.

Tell her you're holding a charity event for people with retrograde ejaculation, and ask her if she can come, or some other pish like that. All the girls on this app are pretty thick.

• 2 weeks later...

Bit shite that all these apps require Facebook.

Nae wee dirty for me :sad:

Can't you set up a Facebook page with a different email address and without your surname? If you don't add any friends then you've got all the benefits without any of the drawbacks!

Can't you set up a Facebook page with a different email address and without your surname? If you don't add any friends then you've got all the benefits without any of the drawbacks!

I could.

I won't though. I've been adamant that I would not use Facebook at all. So I'm not caving after all these years, just for some wee dirty action.

I have my morals after all.