Tinder

2 hours ago, Nizzy said:

You're an unreconstructed misogynist and homophobe.

2 hours ago, Günther said:

One of my best mates is gay and a good workmate is mines is also gay, plus I have many gay friends. If that makes me a homophobe then so be it...

2 hours ago, Günther said:

In fact, if you're going to be a humourless p***k (does that word offend by the way??) then go pick out posts from the last year where I have used the term Fag of Faggot then. And please exclude the play on words reply to Sargeant Walloper last week...

Good luck

On 31 July 2016 at 15:43, Günther said:

Sure you'd prefer a cheap fag on your stick bud :lol:

xvbnuqN.png

Günther's wife is gay though, so it's okay.

I had never used tinder in Scotland before so I had a quick flick through there.

We really are a hideously ugly bunch.

We need immigration and we need it now.

Pretty much this. And you could probably extend that to the whole of the UK. Total munters we are.

A friend of mine and his flat mate were bored and set up a fake Grindr profile pretending to be a 14 year old boy and he said he was sent indecent images instantly despite saying he was only 14.

One old perv was staying in the holiday inn next to the zoo and wanted the boy to come meet him there and my mate was texting saying his dad was going to drop him off at the hotel and would wait for him and this pervert actually believed him! Some absolute mentalists out there:

Eh?

A friend of mine and his flat mate were bored and set up a fake Grindr profile pretending to be a 14 year old boy and he said he was sent indecent images instantly despite saying he was only 14.

One old perv was staying in the holiday inn next to the zoo and wanted the boy to come meet him there and my mate was texting saying his dad was going to drop him off at the hotel and would wait for him and this pervert actually believed him! Some absolute mentalists out there:

Calling you out as a total bullsh*tter.

Tbf to Throbbers bullshit story, a couple of my mates set up a mock POF profile for a jailbait looking girl and reeled in a few guys openly admitting to being happy to bed underage girls. I'll see if I can pull the screen dumps.

Eta here ya go

5f580f936320f50b126e43daaf8ffc15.jpg

7f30f69adab42cd3ddf7de147c0c07ba.jpg

ae02900022a0951b6039c118f4536e8c.jpg

3cb5038a3927be2cc5c926385a016b7d.jpg

983d552438e308cfdd552db40b57cc36.jpg

0e07868479b96e1808480feb0ea1e903.jpg