Tinder

Is that the boy who also did the "we have voted for Brexit" video whilst bollock naked?

I'd tagged him as a leave voter within two seconds of seeing that photo tbh.

Most definitely not Moray Cup also.

I'd tagged him as a leave voter within two seconds of seeing that photo tbh.

Most definitely not Moray Cup also.

It's quite the scene, waving an England flag about singing some made-up jive about voting Brexit, whilst his micropenis is barely visible despite it being so close to the camera.

Having started this a year ago, here is my advice.

1. Yer profile has to be a vain as possible. I know its not fun but you need the most pretentious photos you can find of yourself. It doesn’t matter if you went to machu picchu or drink craft ales, you need an honest to god, good looking dicked photo. Tinder is based on vanity so if you don’t yield to it, your left with the skellys.

1. Only swipe left to the ones that you know you aren’t going talk to. The golden age of swiping right rampantly in tinder is over. We now live in time of austerity so if you know the girl isn’t worth talking to or bold enough to talk to you the punt her.

1. Be selective in your conversation. Too many eggs in the basket will lead to pretty a lot of rotten eggs that you cant eat again. Pick your victims and try to be unique with every opener as most girls are over encumbered by a mass of generic messages. If she has any conversational bait on her profile then take it. If not then figure out an opener that you don’t hate in your head.
    Example: “Did you prefer Bugs Life or Antz?â€

1. Do not ask for a date or whatever you want within a day. Its a myth that, that is the desired protocol. If a girl wants a shag then she will ask you after you have been talking to her. Tinder is overwhelmed with shitty pickup lines and cringey whit that the best way is honestly just to talk about no generic topics. If you cant do it with a girl then move on to another because If you have hours to think of a reply and cant think of one then f**k meeting that person on a date.

1. When you pull the trigger, have a strong idea of where you shall take her. It has to be drinking because coffee dates are a killzone. Make sure its a decent watering hall with decent seating and without loud music and queues. Also, get there early and tell her where your seating so neither of you have to do the awkward scan for 5 minutes.