Tinder

Been on and off Tinder for about a year and a half. Safe to say it has been a bit of a failure.

I'm nowhere near as bad Luke Chadwick above but dates have been few and far between. Safe to say Aberdonian women are generally up their own arses.

Those that I have dated have turned out to be utter mentalists generally, one nice girl who I saw for a while this year before being dumped on my birthday.

On the other hand, my best friend met his girlfriend on it at the start of this year and they're a lovely couple. Shame he's much better looking than me!

I totally agree about Aberdeen bairds. Luckily I work in Dundee sometimes and have a lot more joy there and surrounding areas. I'd recommend it.

Split with long term girlfriend few months ago and jumped into the world of Tinder for the first time. Find it a fairly up and down experience and can be pretty exhausting at times. But I think that's the dating game in general. Not met any c***s thus far and had a few nice..err..experiences from it with a couple of girls.

My biggest gripe with the app is that nobody is particularly clear with their intentions so it's become a bit of a pain when meeting girls without any clue what they actually want.

Edited by mrcat1990

My biggest gripe with the app is that nobody is particularly clear with their intentions so it's become a bit of a pain when meeting girls without any clue what they actually want.

As a default you just assume all women want it up the arse.

There is. When on a girls profile hit the star to the right of the "like" heart.

Nah, I don't have that. Apparently there's been a number of updates since November 2015, but my Tinder hasn't changed in the slightest. I fear that this has been negatively affecting my chances of finding love.

I always found pof was full of the unattractive dregs of society. Tinder at least has the attractive ones on it for a laugh. Can't say I miss using either though, although tinder is great fun if you don't take it seriously.

It was always great to see what you'd actually get away with saying. It's pretty much a given you have to go to an absolute extreme to ever illicit a response from a lassie. Unless they start the chat, in which case you should be shagging within 24 hours.