Tinder

Tbf to Throbbers bullshit story, a couple of my mates set up a mock POF profile for a jailbait looking girl and reeled in a few guys openly admitting to being happy to bed underage girls. I'll see if I can pull the screen dumps.

Eta here ya go

5f580f936320f50b126e43daaf8ffc15.jpg

7f30f69adab42cd3ddf7de147c0c07ba.jpg

ae02900022a0951b6039c118f4536e8c.jpg

3cb5038a3927be2cc5c926385a016b7d.jpg

983d552438e308cfdd552db40b57cc36.jpg

0e07868479b96e1808480feb0ea1e903.jpg

I'd like to think you reported the beasts who were messaging back and informed the police??

I'd like to think you reported the beasts who were messaging back and informed the police??

Wasn't me but my pals and they didn't. Think the police don't look kindly on vigilantism by drunk males in their twenties.

1 hour ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

I can't tell if people are being a bit thick regarding the shower story - I thought the subtext was quite clear myself - but I'll break it down.

Being squirted with cold water hasn't "always troubled" me. No, Günther, a hardened, ardent homophobe, taking great delight in soaking a group of naked boys with a hose in a communal shower was perhaps a little more perplexing.

Is Gunther a homophobe?

I've always assumed that he was just in denial.

Pie and Bovril has gone so rapey and peado'y the last couple of days that MrCat1990 or whatever he is called has produced screenshots of him pretending to be a young girl and asking to eat an old mans pubes and nobody's batted an eyelid.

It's been a glorious weekend so far on this illustrious site.

I can't tell if people are being a bit thick regarding the shower story - I thought the subtext was quite clear myself - but I'll break it down.

Being squirted with cold water hasn't "always troubled" me. No, Günther, a hardened, ardent homophobe, taking great delight in soaking a group of naked boys with a hose in a communal shower was perhaps a little more perplexing.

I understand what you mean and while he wasn't throwing his own excrement at you it's still a nasty thing to do and he obviously derived pleasure from being a c**t. I think he will end up murdering his wife (for fear of her leaving him) and posting pictures of her on here like some crazy b*****ds do on 4chan. A complete wrong un.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I understand what you mean and while he wasn't throwing his own excrement at you it's still a nasty thing to do and he obviously derived pleasure from being a c**t. I think he will end up murdering his wife (for fear of her leaving him) and posting pictures of her on here like some crazy b*****ds do on 4chan. A complete wrong un.

The photos of his wife take on a whole new meaning when you assume that she is being held there against her will. You can see the fear in her eyes, truly terrifying. I have genuine concerns if she tries to leave because he comes across  as a "if I can't have you, no-one can" type of guy. His next avatar will be him wearing her skin. A bone-chilling thought.

On 6 August 2016 at 13:47, Francesc Fabregas said:

The fact he had his erect cock in his hand probably made matters worse.

6 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Could you no just swipe left rather than posting the poor lassie on a public forum to get ripped into by strangers nah?

Agree. People who post these profiles are social inadequates who are happy somebody else is getting else is getting the pish ripped rather than them