Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

How long till we see the infamous ' AJ OUT ' bed sheet again?

I give it 4 games.

hopefully a good number 2 in with him and I won't have to steal my granny's bed sheets again :)

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on the players we currently have under contract it would be either playing Rory McKenzie up front rather than out wide or the even younger Robbie Muirhead.

Would be good for Killie if they can blood new talent. Losing Boyd opens doors.

HIGHLY-rated KILWINNING RANGERS striker Ben Lewis is attracting interest from Senior Football teams after another excellent season at Abbey Park.

Chairman Danny Watt said: “Ben is under contract but attracting interest from a few senior clubs. We would not stand in his way if he wanted to move on, he is a quality player

who was a one-time target of Kilmarnock won the Players’ Player of the Year and Top Scorer award at the Buffs’ Player of the Year awards evening in Kilwinning Bowling Club on Friday

Boyd to Aberdeen ?

Why would he want to go. His wife is adamant that she doesn't want to leave Ayrshire. Hes got plenty of cash and enjoying being worshipped at his local club.

Is it European footie next season? Well that's not going to last further than the end of August. Its not as if he's going to get a glamorous tie. Probably some grueling 10 hour jaunt to some back of beyond outpost

Nah I think he'll stay and continue the Killlie journey, 3 year deal, testimonial and coaching job at the end. It's a no brainer.

HIGHLY-rated KILWINNING RANGERS striker Ben Lewis is attracting interest from Senior Football teams after another excellent season at Abbey Park.

Chairman Danny Watt said: “Ben is under contract but attracting interest from a few senior clubs. We would not stand in his way if he wanted to move on, he is a quality player

who was a one-time target of Kilmarnock won the Players’ Player of the Year and Top Scorer award at the Buffs’ Player of the Year awards evening in Kilwinning Bowling Club on Friday

Well, that's Boyds replacement sorted :)

What is going on with your lot your goalie Reguero has decided to "cross the highland divide" and has signed a pre contract with Ross County and Boyd is off to the sheep?

Are you guys deliberately trying to get relegated or something?

What is going on with your lot your goalie Reguero has decided to "cross the highland divide" and has signed a pre contract with Ross County and Boyd is off to the sheep?

I'm not sure how we'll cope with the loss of a goalkeeper who didn't play a single game for us last season.

Why would he want to go. His wife is adamant that she doesn't want to leave Ayrshire. Hes got plenty of cash and enjoying being worshipped at his local club.

Is it European footie next season? Well that's not going to last further than the end of August. Its not as if he's going to get a glamorous tie. Probably some grueling 10 hour jaunt to some back of beyond outpost

Nah I think he'll stay and continue the Killlie journey, 3 year deal, testimonial and coaching job at the end. It's a no brainer.

hopefully he is still here, another one there I no he's a local boy but I just seen Alan Hutton walking up rugby road with a kid we could be doing with him aswell but he's way out the wage budget haha

I can't really see Boyd at Aberdeen for some reason.

Maybe he'll go, play the first six games, score twice, get injured, then return fresh to RP for a third spell with about £350k in his pocket...finishing his career with the winning goal against the Dons in the 2016 Scottish Cup Final...scenes.

The goalie that was on decent money and never played a single game?

hopefully he is still here, another one there I no he's a local boy but I just seen Alan Hutton walking up rugby road with a kid we could be doing with him aswell but he's way out the wage budget haha

Hutton's wife's family stay in Kilmarnock, he will be up with her.

IMO Regeuro should have played instead of Samson at certain points last season . Although Samson kept us in some games he let us down on a few occasions and being dropped might have given him the spur to improve , but our weak and ineffectual management team dropped the ball.

So look out for Regeuro playing at least 3 blinders against us next season and Hamill bulldozering Adams to the floor . You'll get 10/1 on Bet365 against that

you cant blame reguero for legging it after being over-looked for craig bloody Samson all season long

as for boyd, i'll still be very surprised if he ends up at Aberdeen. I think he's using them as a third choice fail-safe. think he would rather stay at killie, but wants us to strengthen first, so he doesn't have a relegation battle again. I also think he's holding off as long as possible on the off chance an English championship club comes in for him. if neither of these things happen he'll probably slum it at pittodrie

Well, that's Boyds replacement sorted :)

I know this is an attempt at humour, but we shouldn't be averse to looking at the juniors. Some genuinely talented boys at that level, who with the right coaching, could make it.

You only have to look at Thistle who signed Doolan from Talbot. We tried to sign Andy Leishman a few summers ago, but he didn't want to move to full-time to be understudy to someone, however that situation may now have changed.

Who was the last Kilmarnock player that we signed from Junior fitba'?

For the club to progress long term i think Killie have to follow Dundee united's example, you should be going in for younger players with a bit of a pedigree or some potential down the leagues.

Killie maybe should even set up a link with a lower league/ lowland league outfit that benefits your lot and them ;)

Eremenko is begging for a new deal that must be good news to you guys lol

Archived