Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very good run out for Killie today. We passed the ball about (LOL wut?) and looked comfortable throughout. Annan are very poor but we controlled the play for the 90 minutes. Players getting plus marks were (from the starting XI) Mark Connolly, Jamie McAllister, Jamie Hamill, Chris Johnston, Rory McKenzie and (from the subs) Paul Cairney and Josh Magennis. Miller was very quiet, and although he had a few wee spells of good link-play with McKenzie he was pretty anonymous aside from that. Obadeyi was awful throughout and had no end product whatsoever, Cairney was twice as good during his spell on the park. Oh, and...

Big Josh :wub:

"Joshy loves a Killie pie Nanannanananananannanana nanananananannanana... free from the 'deen, Killie signed him on a free, free from the 'deen"

:thumsup2

Hello there Killie fans. I have been writing previews for all of the Premiership teams for my blog. I would love it if people had a wee read, and if anyone has any comments, criticisms or feedback please do let me know!

Cheers.

Link

Hello there Killie fans. I have been writing previews for all of the Premiership teams for my blog. I would love it if people had a wee read, and if anyone has any comments, criticisms or feedback please do let me know!

Cheers.

Link

Had a read there, everything written in blog, for me anyway, seems about right. Although you're a bit more optimistic than I am with Kilmarnocks predicted finish at the moment.

Had a read there, everything written in blog, for me anyway, seems about right. Although you're a bit more optimistic than I am with Kilmarnocks predicted finish at the moment.

Cheers, yeah this thread is an interesting read, seems to be a great deal of pessimism amongst Killie fans! I think this year's league will have about 5 teams that will pull away and then everyone else will be fighting it out so trying to predict where everyone will finish is difficult (and maybe in hindsight I could have left those predictions out)

Archived