Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

Perfect job for him.

Is it? :unsure:

Maybe good for him, not for everyone else involved.

Strikes me as a fraud like snake oil salesman. Wish he'd just piss off back to the failed statelet tbh.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd probably say we'll start against Dundee with

Samson

Barbour Pascali Connolly New LB

Johnston Clingan Hamill Obadeyi

McKenzie Miller

Pascali was average against Annan and poor v Rotherham, so surely Ashcroft is more deserving of starting at CB but I imagine 'Captain Fantastic' will retain his place :rolleyes:

Out of interest what is Obadeyi like as a player? Can't find much online about him.

How are you guys looking in pre-season?

Kenny Shiels, ex-manager of Kilmarnock and Greenock Morton, has been appointed head of coaching at the Forth Valley Football Academy.

Good on him. Can only wish him all the best, I'm sure he'll do a cracking job.

Is it? :unsure:

Maybe good for him, not for everyone else involved.

Strikes me as a fraud like snake oil salesman. Wish he'd just piss off back to the failed statelet tbh.

Yep. He gets to develop young players, whilst not having the media scrutiny that he quite clearly cracks under.

Tommy Craig has signed Tesselaar after seeing how awful he's been for two seasons now, so your snake oil salesman analogy looks misplaced :lol:

Yep. He gets to develop young players, whilst not having the media scrutiny that he quite clearly cracks under.

Tommy Craig has signed Tesselaar after seeing how awful he's been for two seasons now, so your snake oil salesman analogy looks misplaced :lol:

Good youth coach incapable at a higher level, normally = charlatan imo.

I actually thought Tess was okay with us first time around? :unsure: he seems to be pretty hated by you lot though.

Good youth coach incapable at a higher level, normally = charlatan imo.

I actually thought Tess was okay with us first time around? :unsure: he seems to be pretty hated by you lot though.

KS was a breath of fresh air for the Scottish Game while at Killie, and didn't do a bad job overall. In reference to your youth comment, we're seeing the fruits of that now.

I've not seen Tesselaar outside of TV, so don't feel over-qualified to comment, although he did seem to suit Saint Mirren better than Killie. He wasn't exactly playing in the best Killie team I've ever seen, mind...

Apparently Matthew Kennedy is coming to us on loan.

Will he do well in the Championship?

He will indeed. Tricky winger, that loves to take men on. Was rushed away before we could see too much of him at first team level here, but by all accounts he's really grown in Everton's youth system. Had a few loan spells last year in League One (Eng) so the Championship here will be a breeze I'd imagine.

Best of luck to the lad.

Apparently Matthew Kennedy is coming to us on loan.

Will he do well in the Championship?

Would be surprised if he dropped down to that level.

He played up front with Naisy the other night and currently in Thailand with Everton.

I've asked his auld man anyway.

Would be surprised if he dropped down to that level.

He played up front with Naisy the other night and currently in Thailand with Everton.

I've asked his auld man anyway.

Was posted on .net earlier today. Most likely is bullshit.

We're meant to be getting a few players from Everton on loan including Hallum Hope.

Media attention he brought on himself. Strikes me as being a "talk the talk, but can't walk the walk" type of person

I was always impressed by Tess when he played against us when he played with St Mirren.

I was therefore really happy we signed him.

He then started playing for us.

For every decent game he had he had 10 bad ones.

Happy he's away tbh.

Archived