Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never seen anyone obsessed over transfers as much as Craig. Genuinely don't think I've seen him discuss the actual football. Transfer mad that guy.

I don't know, player speculation is at least tangible, unlike the Jonathan Wilson style tactical analysis which is disprovable one way or the other. Signing players is a lot more fun in that regard.

Lee Miller is quite clearly going to be our main striker, and Magennis will be a sub option. No idea why you would think otherwise.

What this boils down to is you bottling the bet and then coming up with a risible excuse.

I think McKenzie will be our main man goals wise. Miller will be playing a target man role laying it off to McKenzie etc.

Lee Miller is quite clearly going to be our main striker, and Magennis will be a sub option. No idea why you would think otherwise.

What this boils down to is you bottling the bet and then coming up with a risible excuse.

Does Miller have a 3 year deal?

Bottling a bet about a squad player who will likely be mainly played as a winger outscoring a striker on a long term deal aye? I've never said anywhere Marwood will be a goalscorer for us next season :lol: I'd expect at least 3 of our own players to score more than him.

You really are tetchy these days, relax and stick to the stats and arguing with your own fans.

Bottling a bet about a squad player who will likely be mainly played as a winger outscoring a striker on a long term deal aye? I've never said anywhere Marwood will be a goalscorer for us next season :lol: I'd expect at least 3 of our own players to score more than him.

You really are tetchy these days, relax and stick to the stats and arguing with your own fans.

Not going well for you, is it sugar?

^^^bottler

Well no, Marwood is a squad player for us and likely won't start most games. It would seem to be Johnston is planning on making Magennis your main man, which is absolutely hilarious, I'm sure he will get a few in offs.

Would bet you Thompson will score more if you fancy it? Main striker against main striker.

Oh my. I proposed a joke bet on an internet forum and Mr. Grumpy takes it all seriously to try and detract from everyone thinking he simply shat it. There is no indication anywhere that Magennis will be our "main man", as others have said that will be Miller.

Do you know that Magennis won't be also used as a winger? Because on the 'fishal site AJ said:

"You can see the physical presence that Josh has, he has got good pace and I am sure he will be a great addition to the squad."

"Josh has fitted in really well and has a good relationship with the rest of the players already, he has been made to feel really welcome and is looking forward to getting started."

"It’s good that he can play a few different positions because we are going to have a smaller squad this season, his pace will be a real asset whether he is playing out wide or up front."

Sounds to me like Josh will be a squad player who will also be used in wide areas. Just like you claim Marwood will...

Now, are you still going to act like a two year old, or are you going to agree to the bet?

:lol:

This patter again. The ultimate happy clapper sign. There's absolutely zip all wrong with arguing with someone who you think is wrong whether they support the same team as you or not. You can't just go around living your life agreeing with everyone because they happen to pull on the same fitba' shirt as you on a Saturday.

I mean, most St Mirren fans think you're a throbber, do you agree with them on that too?

ETA - I realise and embrace the fact that most Kilmarnock fans think the same about me ;)

I'm waiting on your next exclusive about us going bust. :lol::lol:

This patter again. The ultimate happy clapper sign. There's absolutely zip all wrong with arguing with someone who you think is wrong whether they support the same team as you or not. You can't just go around living your life agreeing with everyone because they happen to pull on the same fitba' shirt as you on a Saturday.

I mean, most St Mirren fans think you're a throbber, do you agree with them on that too?

ETA - I realise and embrace the fact that most Kilmarnock fans think the same about me ;)

Goodness me, you've really got yourself worked up haven't you?:lol:

You might have a point about this 'bottled it' line if I had said Marwood would score more than Magennis and then turned down the bet.... But I never said that. FWIW I think Magennis will score more than Marwood, so why would I bet against it?

Goodness me, you've really got yourself worked up haven't you? :lol:

You might have a point about this 'bottled it' line if I had said Marwood would score more than Magennis and then turned down the bet.... But I never said that. FWIW I think Magennis will score more than Marwood, so why would I bet against it?

Ya wee chicken!

Afraid to take a bet last year with me and repeating it this year with QLP.

You're the shitiest of shitey pants, flower!

Goodness me, you've really got yourself worked up haven't you? :lol:

But I thought Magennis was awful and "never a footballer"? Yet he will score more than Marwood, a guy who will be used in a similar capacity (reserve striker/winger)?

Logic. Lex style.

Whit?

He's probably alluding to one of your many semen-stained diatribes about "worrying times ahead at Rugby Park". I've seen them on the debt, the subsequent removal of our debt, the hotel, the non-immediate paying of a small debt, the size of playing squad, Kris Boyd, our supporter base, a smaller than usual away support at St Mirren Park and Josh Magennis.

You are thoroughly obsessed with Kilmarnock, to a level where it's quite worrying. You masturbate yourself into a frenzy over even the slightest thing mentioned about the club, and weep with joy whenever we lose a match. As many have mentioned in the past, a previous partner must have spurned you for a Kilmarnock supporter and it has left you bitter. It's okay Lex, we're a welcoming bunch down Ayrshire way, so I'm sure if you turned up before a game next season and apologised for your obsession and assured us that you're seeking help that we'd all forgive you.

Hugs?

He's probably alluding to one of your many semen-stained diatribes about "worrying times ahead at Rugby Park". I've seen them on the debt, the subsequent removal of our debt, the hotel, the non-immediate paying of a small debt, the size of playing squad, Kris Boyd, our supporter base, a smaller than usual away support at St Mirren Park and Josh Magennis.

You are thoroughly obsessed with Kilmarnock, to a level where it's quite worrying. You masturbate yourself into a frenzy over even the slightest thing mentioned about the club, and weep with joy whenever we lose a match. As many have mentioned in the past, a previous partner must have spurned you for a Kilmarnock supporter and it has left you bitter. It's okay Lex, we're a welcoming bunch down Ayrshire way, so I'm sure if you turned up before a game next season and apologised for your obsession and assured us that you're seeking help that we'd all forgive you.

Hugs?

Hook, line and sinker for the boy Lex.

Hugs?

Hook, line and sinker for the boy Lex.

Listen, I'm sure Lex is a decent guy outwith of football (even if he does strike me as the type who gets drunk and starts singing his clubs' songs in the street at 3am) but if you genuinely believe anything he does is premeditated trolling or fishing then you're in for a big shock.

Archived