Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

I'll have £10 with you too? I'll probably lose of course, but if it's going to charity I am not bothering. I've just got a feeling though. Up for it?

Sure... Be sure to remind me when I win though, cos I'll forget.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure... Be sure to remind me when I win though, cos I'll forget.

Tell you what Lex.

Let's make it interesting.

I bet you £50 that Killie will score more goals than St Mirren this season.

Tell you what Lex.

Let's make it interesting.

I bet you £50 that Killie will score more goals than St Mirren this season.

Sure xox

Wasn't present today at all.

FYI, Graham Carey is back at County and was such a late addition to the squad which traveled to the Netherlands that he didn't get his own squad numbered kit! Still, delighted with this. Will be interesting to see why he didn't sign with Kilmarnock.

FYI, Graham Carey is back at County and was such a late addition to the squad which traveled to the Netherlands that he didn't get his own squad numbered kit! Still, delighted with this. Will be interesting to see why he didn't sign with Kilmarnock.

I'd have taken Carey, but would have preferred McAllister as first choice to play left back. Don't imagine that we'd have signed him to play left midfield after already signing Obadeyi this summer.

I'd have taken Carey, but would have preferred McAllister as first choice to play left back. Don't imagine that we'd have signed him to play left midfield after already signing Obadeyi this summer.

I think left back is the weakest of his three positions, to be honest. I certainly wouldn't want him playing there for an entire season.

How was Darren Barr for you lot last season? He's starting against Real Betis for us today.

Injured mostly, I wouldn't advise your board to sign him due to the injury problems he has. If you could get him fit for a full season he'd be a cracking addition, but you won't.

How was Darren Barr for you lot last season? He's starting against Real Betis for us today.

I liked him when he played with Falkirk but as people have already said he's always injured.

He's been injury prone most of his career.

Decent defender when fit though.

Eremenko fly to return Scotland from Glasgow tomorrow but I didn't sure Eremenko go join where club?

I said on here few weeks ago there was no chance he was coming back, I'm now told he will be signing.

Archived