Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was Marwood's stunning record again? 1 goal in 41 was it?

:lol:

Infinitely better than Josh's TBF.

Also, as I've explained before, he played as a winger then. He only moved to striker last year, and promptly scored around 15 goals. Gary Teale has played 80 games for us as a winger and has scored 0... Yet he's been brilliant for much of that.

Infinitely better than Josh's TBF.

Also, as I've explained before, he played as a winger then. He only moved to striker last year, and promptly scored around 15 goals. Gary Teale has played 80 games for us as a winger and has scored 0... Yet he's been brilliant for much of that.

Care for a friendly bet? I bet that Magennis will score more than Marwood this season. Loser leaves Pie and Bovril. Deal?

8)

Care for a friendly bet? I bet that Magennis will score more than Marwood this season. Loser leaves Pie and Bovril. Deal?

8)

Lex would never take you up on that for 2 reasons.

1) He's a shiter who is afraid to put his money where his mouth is.

2) The very thought of not being able to make a comment on a P&B Killie thread ever again will leave him shaking, sweaty, nauseous and unable to even consider your offer.

8)

Well no, Marwood is a squad player for us and likely won't start most games. It would seem to be Johnston is planning on making Magennis your main man, which is absolutely hilarious, I'm sure he will get a few in offs.

Would bet you Thompson will score more if you fancy it? Main striker against main striker.

Lex would never take you up on that for 2 reasons.

1) He's a shiter who is afraid to put his money where his mouth is.

2) The very thought of not being able to make a comment on a P&B Killie thread ever again will leave him shaking, sweaty, nauseous and unable to even consider your offer.

Money where my mouth is? It wasn't even a monetary bet :lol:

Stick to the independence forum mate. You're going to catch HB's post count soon enough.

Well no, Marwood is a squad player for us and likely won't start most games. It would seem to be Johnston is planning on making Magennis your main man, which is absolutely hilarious, I'm sure he will get a few in offs.

Would bet you Thompson will score more if you fancy it? Main striker against main striker.

This bet really would be a win-win for Pie and Bovril. Mods/Div - make it so.

Oh, Lex :(

Trying to change a bet AGAIN?

Money where my mouth is? It wasn't even a monetary bet :lol:

Stick to the independence forum mate. You're going to catch HB's post count soon enough.

Have you never heard the phrase "money where your mouth is" in a non monetary way before? Much the same way as some people use horse racing analogies!

Deary deary me.

Oh, Lex :(

Trying to change a bet AGAIN?

Have you never heard the phrase "money where your mouth is" in a non monetary way before? Much the same way as some people use horse racing analogies!

Deary deary me.

Not taking up a bet is not changing it petal, I'm merely offering an alternative. And no I haven't heard that used in a non monetary way before, sorry, but thanks for enlightening me.

Lee Miller is quite clearly going to be our main striker, and Magennis will be a sub option. No idea why you would think otherwise.

What this boils down to is you bottling the bet and then coming up with a risible excuse.

Should this bet not be Magennis up against Marwood or Miller and against Thompson?

Those look like the comparable players...

Lee Miller is quite clearly going to be our main striker, and Magennis will be a sub option. No idea why you would think otherwise.

What this boils down to is you bottling the bet and then coming up with a risible excuse.

The Oracle agrees with me 8)

Lex is a bottle merchant.

Archived