Inverness CT - Transfer Thread Summer 2014

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If McKay goes we need 2 strikers; if he stays we still need someone else up front.

Polworth and Christie coming through means we don't really need anyone else in the centre of the park- could do with another winger though and I expect Hughes to go get a ball playing centre back- if we are going to play the ball at the back we cant just be keep lumping it up forward aimlessly- and thats not an attack on Meekings, Warren or Devine- its Hughes that has brought that way of playing in so he needs to get a player for it

What's happened to Conor Pepper? Can he not play up top? Thought he looked quite decent whenever I saw him.

He's a fat wee bassa now. Always in the boozer.

What's happened to Conor Pepper? Can he not play up top? Thought he looked quite decent whenever I saw him.

Good start to last season but really fat now causing him to be brought off early at the last game last season.

• 2 weeks later...

Matt Cooper, Conor Pepper, Adam Evans, Joe Gorman and Nick Draper released

Thought Evans shouldve been kept

Billy McKay is our only remaining striker after we started the season with four.

We now need to bring in two plus promote one from the U19s. But will Yogi change his mind about not signing any new players in the summer?.

Wouldn't mind us going for Kane Hemmings, he will be a free agent in the summer and looks like he could play at a higher level than where he has been for the last two seasons, though we could have some competition there from Blackburn.

Billy McKay is our only remaining striker after we started the season with four.

We now need to bring in two plus promote one from the U19s. But will Yogi change his mind about not signing any new players in the summer?.

Wouldn't mind us going for Kane Hemmings, he will be a free agent in the summer and looks like he could play at a higher level than where he has been for the last two seasons, though we could have some competition there from Blackburn.

Hughes has apparently said that he is happy with what he has at ICT so it looks likely we can expect a quiet summer. I must admit I would like to see an extra forward brought in, a creative midfielder to play behind Mckay and a right back.

I'm hearing Darryl Duffy is on his way to ICT.

Kevin McBride has agreed a two year deal.

Archived