St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So the big day is here at last. Woke up at half 5 couldnt get back to sleep been pacing up and down the house for the past hour, this is the best day I will have following saints of that I have no doubt. Now to get a beer to calm the nerves.

Cup Final day has rolled around,

We're Glasgow bound, it's true.

Parkhead today will be awash

with Tangerine and blue.

Superb! Is this your own work?

Edited by banana

Hopefully both sets of fans enjoy the day out: United fans were first class back in 2010; and I can emphasise with St. Johnstone fans, the first cup final feeling was incredible.

Hampden offers a good opportunity to mix with opposition fans whereas Celtic Park doesn't really have the same luxury but it is the fans who make the occasion. I'll probably be cheering on United because of the last final and we can't be having St. Johnstone winning a trophy ahead of the other Premiership diddy sides.

Edit: It'll also be nice having a sell-out game at Celtic Park when I can walk out my flat and not be met my green and white clad arseholes.

Same for me too. It'll make for a nice change.

Good luck to both sides today. I really hope it's a brilliant occasion to get it up the Armageddon preaching arseholes. Mind you, the turn out from both sets of fans has done that already.

Hope it's a great game with plenty of goals and an enjoyable day is had by all.

Before I leave for Uni :( i'm sure you will all want to know who I think is going to win, so.....at the bookies I have a put a bet on...

a draw at half time, then.......

United to win :thumsup2

Mon the Arabs :)

Cheers.

It is indeed...... just a wee ditty I threw together at stupid o'clock when I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep.

If that's wee, what are your big ditties like? Really good, mate.

In other news, I cannot stop watching Nadir's goal in the semi. Or should I say cannot stop watching the scenes at his goal that I hope are replicated threefold later today!

Looking forward to this.

It s fantastic that neither of big Glasgow clubs (or Sevco, for that matter) are featuring in the national finals this year. Wonderful stuff!

While a neutral, I have to lean towards a St Johnstone win, as every diddy club supporter deserves his day in the sun (shame about the weather).

I am hoping for an incident filled, exciting match, and that every sphincter in that stadium is shredded by the final whistle (I own a sphincter repair company). No repeat of the League Cup final please, though last season's wasn't too shabby.

So, on balance....'Mon the wee Saints!

@StewartGilmour1. No bad feelings to D Utd, but the Fakes family deserve tomorrow, the Browns have done so much for St J they deserve this day in the sun.

@StewartGilmour1@uddingstonsaint. Geoff Brown,football guy, good guy, great family, but they know they are the fakes! Deserve tomorrow, well run club.