St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Try United Mad. Doubt there's many people yet to buy tickets at this stage but if you knock a few quid off them you never know.

Alternatively, convert them into swan figures using the ancient Japanese practice of Origami to relieve stress when Gavin Gunning is within 10 feet of the ball.

LOL :lol: Or fashion paper darts to distract big Stevie May when through on goal, can't miss him surely?

The tickets just arrived, F4W (South Stand Front) so ringside seats right on the half way line.

What pubs are the arabs on this forum leaving from? and what pre match venues are your destination

Me and my boy are leaving from Murphy's and apparently we are stopping at BannockBurn Miners social club ,would have preferred somewhere like Shettleston juniors but hey ho :thumsup2

Thanks for the suggestions. I hadn't thought about giving them away but it's a possibility. I wouldn't say I'm loaded myself but there's always someone worse off isn't there? I had to get £35 tickets as I'm not a season-ticket holder so it seemed the perfect opportunity to recoup a little of that outlay. I'd certainly consider discounting them.

The guys on WAP that have been selling them have been at twenty quid a pop. Its a fair deal and you would recoup your ticket at least. Always people in a worse situation and i'm sure their will be people who instead of £70 could afford the £40

Got my tickets this morning, its kicked in now.

What pubs are the arabs on this forum leaving from? and what pre match venues are your destination

Me and my boy are leaving from Murphy's and apparently we are stopping at BannockBurn Miners social club ,would have preferred somewhere like Shettleston juniors but hey ho :thumsup2

Addy Bar. Stopping at the Celtic Club beside Parkhead.

Ardler to the East End of Glasgow.

Frying pan, fire, etc.

Strange dream about the cup final last night. Trying to get into stadium was like an MC Escher nightmare of never ending stairs. Eventually got in, only to final myself in with St Jonhstone fans. All were decked out in club colours , apart from one guy, just wanting around naked, covered in tattoos . ( a p&b'er?)

Eventually got to united end, but was in a booth with waitress service that had a terrible view of the pitch.

Not looking forward to 4 more nights of that!

Oh, and team that gubbed Motherwell as starting 11.

Genuinely thought we'd struggle to sell 10k so delighted at the number of tickets we have sold! Must admit it's slightly disappointing we've only sold 500 tickets in 8 days after getting to 14k so quickly! Looks like it'll be 14600-14700 so we'll round that up :)

We're at 27,700 according to The Courier. Ticket buyer number 28,001 is to receive a signed top. Be surprised if we shift another 300 tickets.

Probably looking at a similar attendance to the 2010 final (circa 47,000) once sponsors and other freeloaders are taken into account.

Looks like Saints won't reach 15k. Still a good effort.

I think we'll just get over the 15k mark. We've got 3 and a half full selling days left, or we did at the time 14700 was announced, and we shifted 200 this morning.

How come the surge in sales today? You've been over 14,000 for about a week now.

No idea to be honest. We were 14500 last night (the club released a poster thing on twitter saying so) and Spence announced just after lunch that were up to 14700. There's a big press push today, so maybe something to do with it?

Im leaving from The Rock and our destination of choice is the Rutherglen clubbie, im lead to believe. 8:30 departure time is shite though