Scarves

No news to send. Have a good weekend fishing. Thank you.

No no scarves today. And this weekend I'm not even sure to go fishing.

I'm looking forward to Saturday noon at least I'll be weekend

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please do not call United scarf beautiful. Very hurtful my friend to me, Biggie,Deeman, Deejango and Chompers. Please burn. Thank you.

Rhooo but it is a small fit of jealousy. I LIKE DUNDEE FC. But I burn no scarves, because I respect everyone but especially the ajacciens.Et someone made ​​me happy by sending me a scarf for my collection and I thank

Hi Sebu are you contented France have winning 5-2 tonight? Switzerland are rubbish, you can use Dundee United scarf to wipe arse with good riddance of them

Hi I was very happy to slackening of the team that cost us 2 goals ... But it was a beautiful game.

Remains to qualify and of course went as far as possible

What I don't get is how the fu** a parcel with Commonwealth Games 1982 stamps on it managed to get to France? :o

I'm glad you got your eberdeen scarf though Sebu. :)

Sebu, please send Deeboy the Dundee Utd scarf. It's Dundee's away colours. They are essentially the same team as Dundee really. Thanks.

Mozzamozza, you're a teaser today. They are already angry with me. So I'm not going to annoy more

What I don't get is how the fu** a parcel with Commonwealth Games 1982 stamps on it managed to get to France? :o

I'm glad you got your eberdeen scarf though Sebu. :)

I'm glad I received today ... Now I expect that of Hearts

Archived