Scarves

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you tell me opinions on France's chance of winning WC please? I think they have good chance. Thank you.

Also, I've been looking for my scarves recently in attempt to send them to you, but no luck so far. Updates to come I hope my friend. Stay tuned.

Could you tell me opinions on France's chance of winning WC please? I think they have good chance. Thank you.

Also, I've been looking for my scarves recently in attempt to send them to you, but no luck so far. Updates to come I hope my friend. Stay tuned.

For France, I do not know what to say ... She has players to win the World Cup, but the first opponent of France is France itself. Viewing tonight as they fell against a well combined defense team, and they are not the solution, it becomes anything.

But in this world cup everyone can beat everyone.

You have not yet found Rhooo scarf ... it's not good :P ... I hope you will put my hands on and your friend too

Best player ever Sebu? Did you ever see him live?

This is not my favorite player, but I think it was one of the best players in the world, in any case it was the best of his time

Hello my friends, I received a scarf today. I have a headache, I took the appetizer last night, I do it again tonight and tomorrow. I'll try to come back in full form to chat with my friends

Archived