scarves

Sebu, after you've stalked your streetwalker and decided to off her what's your preferred modus operandi for the actual scarf strangulation part?

Do you approach stealthily from behind, occasionally hiding in a bush waiting on them walking by, before quickly wrapping the 2014 champs scarf some innocent from stobswell has sent you in the post around her throat and applying swift tautness, sometimes even employing a 'knee in the centre of her back' technique to gain maximum strangle leverage if she's a struggler or a bit of a fat chunker - or do you prefer to boldly stroll up from the front in a suitable quiet location before fixing your victim with a cold stare you never divert from as you wind the bayern Munich scarf slowly around her neck before applying the required pressure to extinguish her last, desperate scream as you choke another poor soul's final, tidal breath.

Just curious likes.

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sebu, after you've stalked your streetwalker and decided to off her what's your preferred modus operandi for the actual scarf strangulation part?

Do you approach stealthily from behind, occasionally hiding in a bush waiting on them walking by, before quickly wrapping the 2014 champs scarf some innocent from stobswell has sent you in the post around her throat and applying swift tautness, sometimes even employing a 'knee in the centre of her back' technique to gain maximum strangle leverage if she's a struggler or a bit of a fat chunker - or do you prefer to boldly stroll up from the front in a suitable quiet location before fixing your victim with a cold stare you never divert from as you wind the bayern Munich scarf slowly around her neck before applying the required pressure to extinguish her last, desperate scream as you choke another poor soul's final, tidal breath.

Just curious likes.

Loooool, I think you should be a film producer or writer.

In any case you have a very interesting imagination (if this is not the case: it is more disturbing) :thumsup2

But your post made ​​me laugh

Do you approach stealthily from behind, occasionally hiding in a bush waiting on them walking by, before quickly wrapping the 2014 champs scarf some innocent from stobswell has sent you in the post

That's a very good point actually. Poor derry rhumba62 will be getting a dawn raid on his house by Interpol after his DNA was found at a horrific murder scene in Corsica. He'll find himself implicated as the main suspect in a serial killing spree after innocently sending a scarf to someone off the internet.

Thank f**k I couldn't get out my sick bed at the weekend to post my scarf or I could be sitting here looking at 25 to life.

Being the feared St Etienne Streetwalker Scarf Slayer is no laughing matter, sebu.

Personally I think you cocking a snook at the authorities by confusing them with the DNA of randoms from all over the place by your cunning 'humble internet scarf collector' guise is great. I'm thinking of sending you my prized Roma scarf I picked up over there on my only visit to that stadium.

That's a very good point actually. Poor derry rhumba62 will be getting a dawn raid on his house by Interpol after his DNA was found at a horrific murder scene in Corsica. He'll find himself implicated as the main suspect in a serial killing spree after innocently sending a scarf to someone off the internet.

Thank f**k I couldn't get out my sick bed at the weekend to post my scarf or I could be sitting here looking at 25 to life.

At the level of imagination, you are very strong too

Being the feared St Etienne Streetwalker Scarf Slayer is no laughing matter, sebu.

Personally I think you cocking a snook at the authorities by confusing them with the DNA of randoms from all over the place by your cunning 'humble internet scarf collector' guise is great. I'm thinking of sending you my prized Roma scarf I picked up over there on my only visit to that stadium

Frankly, good advice, you associate with Dee Man. And do me a favor and become producers. I want to see a good movie, half horror, half police.

"The Collector"

Roma scarf I did not, the stadio olympico you went to see which match?

It was the Rome derby no less and it was many years ago with my father when I was only a teenage boy so the scarf is vintage. I never wear it to the football now though as people think you might be Motherwell fan for a second and this is a 'bad look' as we say.

I might take a picture of it on a scary floor to show you.

It was the Rome derby no less and it was many years ago with my father when I was only a teenage boy so the scarf is vintage. I never wear it to the football now though as people think you might be Motherwell fan for a second and this is a 'bad look' as we say.

I might take a picture of it on a scary floor to show you.

This is a beautiful derby, I have a colleague who is a fan of the Roma.

Me, a fan of Motherwell? I have nothing against them, but I'm not a fan.

Yes a photo, why not

I promised you a scarf if we stay up Seb. I wasn't kidding but don't be killing any prostitutes with it. I'll get someone to send you a townie scarf and you can get them a ten stretch with my blessing.

And if I promise not to kill prostitutes with scarf of your club. Is that you change your mind and you send me one of your club? a beautiful :thumsup2

Sebu. If Dunfermline win on Sunday I will send you a prostitute from Cowdenbeath. You will need your longest scarf to deal with her as they love chips (pommes frites) even more than you love scarves.

Ignore that townie c**t. He'll ask for your address on the pretence of sending you a scarf then Leishman will be round stealing your scarf collection while you're at work. They have previous for this. Google "theiving townie b*****ds" to find out.

Sebu. If Dunfermline win on Sunday I will send you a prostitute from Cowdenbeath. You will need your longest scarf to deal with her as they love chips (pommes frites) even more than you love scarves.

A prostitute in Cowdenbeath in would be skinny, Cowdenbeath burds will give you a lumber for a poke of chips, 'Proffesionals can't compete with those prices.

Archived