scarves

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would look more beautiful with a St Johnstone scarf, Sebu.

If it means he stops taking that grotty dee scarf to games then it shall be done.

Lol, if you had told me otherwise, I'd be worried about me ;)

This is blackmail it :)

Did he PM you an address to do it? :lol:

Consider I will when paid I am. Thank you.

Yes you must pm Sebu and he give you address. You send St Johnstone scarf and make Sebu happy. Yes.

Where are all the dundee scarfs sans skid marks coming from? Airmail must clean them...

:lol:

Who sent him the Dundee scarf?

A warm and generous person named: derry rhumba92

Hibernian fan? where's my scarf Hibernian?

I jump on any fans lol

I need my scarf to throw on the pitch when Hamilton beat us, soz I am.

I knew that in the season, and even there it 4 years. But I'd rather throw my neighbors stadium rather than my scarf

I knew that in the season, and even there it 4 years. But I'd rather throw my neighbors stadium rather than my scarf

You must be very strong Sebu. Do you work out regular at the gym Sebu?

If you can take the Dundee FC scarf to more stadiums and picture it would be good thank you Sebu.

The season is over. For next year, I already try to make a prettier Armand Cesari stadium after maybe I can make a stadium in Ajaccio (our rival team: going down in the division below), and if I'm traveling I'll try to do that

Sebu. I had not yet sent you my old scarf as I had hoped I would lose it as I invaded the pitch with many thousands of other happy Dunfermline fans on Sunday after the game. I planned to give it to one of our heroes. I then planned to buy you a nice new Dunfermline scarf and retire my old one gracefully.

A terrible thing happened on Sunday and sadly I will be sending you my old scarf tomorrow. I think I am ready to leave the house again and go to the post office.

cowdenbeath.png
Cowdenbeath3

Hemmings 1′O'Brien 67′Stewart 77′

Sebu. I had not yet sent you my old scarf as I had hoped I would lose it as I invaded the pitch with many thousands of other happy Dunfermline fans on Sunday after the game. I planned to give it to one of our heroes. I then planned to buy you a nice new Dunfermline scarf and retire my old one gracefully.

A terrible thing happened on Sunday and sadly I will be sending you my old scarf tomorrow. I think I am ready to leave the house again and go to the post office.

cowdenbeath.png
Cowdenbeath3

Hemmings 1′O'Brien 67′Stewart 77′

Thank you, Shandon par!

I managed to watch the game, at least the live score.

0-3 it is hard to take, especially in a playoff. I hope that Dunfermline will recover and be able to do better next season.

Archived