scarves

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks like a nice stadium Sebu.

Thumbs up

Beautiful? No, I will lie if I said it is beautiful. Especially considering the price they put dedanset little traveaux made ​​since the year of the disaster. By cons I like it remains my stadium

But Thanks you

Before the match

tySJqVM.jpg

8ZA4NY6.jpg

Sorry for the picture quality

Fantastic stuff Sebu. Because you are a man of honour and integrity I will also send you my Dundee FC Championship winning scarf. When all your friends and prostitutes come round for a croissant and a hand job and ask why you have more Dundee scarves than any other team you can explain that we are the best and most generous fans in the world and that you would never murder anyone with them except Dundee Utd fans.

Did you see the Dundee Utd fans crying at the Scottish Cup Final Sebu? I did and it was fucking great.

Picture of Cowden scarf in toilet next please Sebu

For now I have not received the scarf. But you know, even for a laugh, I will not do it out of respect for the person who sent me.

But it'll really have been funny

Fantastic stuff Sebu. Because you are a man of honour and integrity I will also send you my Dundee FC Championship winning scarf. When all your friends and prostitutes come round for a croissant and a hand job and ask why you have more Dundee scarves than any other team you can explain that we are the best and most generous fans in the world and that you would never murder anyone with them except Dundee Utd fans.

Did you see the Dundee Utd fans crying at the Scottish Cup Final Sebu? I did and it was fucking great.

I relished words composing your message. A big thank you if you send me the scarf, I will be very happy recess.

At the stadium, my friends asked me where I went scarf; I replied that I had just met some very nice people.

I'll end up really believe Dundee FC fans are wonderful people.

By cons it is true that I have not even got a message from those of Dundee UTD.

No, I have not seen Dundee Utd fans cry, I guess for you, fans of Dundee FC was jouissif limit?

At last I see the pic, I could not see it on work computer. Sebu you are Dundee FC hero.

A hero can not be, but all that I could have done without that someone had sent me the scarf

Scenes from Sebu. Incredible stuff.

Ah a supporter of St Johnstone still a scarf that I have not;-).

As I said I could make a beautiful picture is a little fuzzy

Cowden scarf will be posted tomorrow. You have to take a picture of it with a sign saying "Cowden's having a parteeee, The Pars are staying down"

Lol, thank you ...

Well but I'll make enemies everywhere in Scotland if I mark messages like that. ;)

Ah a supporter of St Johnstone still a scarf that I have not;-).

As I said I could make a beautiful picture is a little fuzzy

It would look more beautiful with a St Johnstone scarf, Sebu.

Saints scarf to Sebu Jamamafegan please. Sebu, the picture is good you did not dissapoint, thank you.

If it means he stops taking that grotty dee scarf to games then it shall be done.

Archived