scarves

Zen will not send scarf Sebu, He needs. He uses scarf as scarf,hat,gloves,tea cosy,duvet(he is thin man),magic tricks for pints down at local bar,murdering,dog leash,ruler,duster,draft excluder,towel and many more.Thank you.

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zen will not send scarf Sebu, He needs. He uses scarf as scarf,hat,gloves,tea cosy,duvet(he is thin man),magic tricks for pints down at local bar,murdering,dog leash,ruler,duster,draft excluder,towel and many more.Thank you.

If he uses it, so much the better; but I know he will find me a scarf. Zen is not it?

Also for cleaning his bum. Thank you.

Sebu, you do not want a Dunfermline scarf either, they use theirs as toilet paper. Very smelly and unpleasant it would be.

However, it you contacted the club directly they may give you one - as they receive many on the pitch at the end of each season, because their team is so shit.

ETA What Biggie said, probably best to avoid all Fife teams

Sebu, you do not want a Dunfermline scarf either, they use theirs as toilet paper. Very smelly and unpleasant it would be.

However, it you contacted the club directly they may give you one - as they receive many on the pitch at the end of each season, because their team is so shit.

ETA What Biggie said, probably best to avoid all Fife teams

It does not matter even if the supporters of Dunfermline send me a scarf, I will wash ...
By cons I love it when you say to me speak directly to club. Your kidding me a good laugh :thumsup2 .
And I expect you to make me reach that Falkirk scarf
;)

Do you have a geigercounter Sebu?

Falkirk scarves have a half life of 1000yrs.

No, I do not have Geigercounter ... 1000 years, they are what matter these scarves? ;)

They are made of Kevlar to protect them from all the wee Falkirk neds.

By dint of hearing all these things, I began to hesitate to come to Scotland.

I who longed to go there one day

When is next scarf? Thank you.

Sincerly, I don't no. When I already receive. But I had broken promises, others have told me at the end of the month ... So it's a lottery, each day brings me a lot of surprises

I am fine Sebu, well, I say fine, I stumbled upon a video on youtube, it was Biggie giving titty rides for cigarettes, this explains his fine complexion.

Lol, either one or the other you never stop. It promises to hot environments in matches.

Archived