scarves

Hello Sebu.

I am long time lurker of this forum but sign up just to speak to you. I read that Claude Makelele is new Bastia manager, what do you think? Did you know his brother Lee Makel(ele) used to play in Scotland?

Sorry, I have no scarves.

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our commentators say the Norwegians cannot penetrate.

It was exactly that. First Half shy, but then really unwound. By cons I understand why Norway is not in the World Cup

Yes but you could show us different scarves and the story of how you got them, 1 a day perhaps ?

I'll try to do that, but it will take time. And I do not wanna bore my friends on the forum more than I already do

Do you really want to read "because someone sent me" every day?

Because I do. Get it done Sebu. Thank you.

I agree with what you say, I do not know if this is really interesting. But after so why should not tell

And the fact LiviLion my Livingstone scarf , when you send me? It will make a story more :lol:

Hello Sebu. I am long time lurker of this forum but sign up just to speak to you. I read that Claude Makelele is new Bastia manager, what do you think? Did you know his brother Lee Makel(ele) used to play in Scotland? Sorry, I have no scarves.

Hi Chinese , and welcome ... I guess that this is a joke for brother Makelele? When Claude Makelele I think this is a good thing, but there is an entire workforce rebuild so nothing will be simple. But I believe

Get the scarfs on Sebu we would all like to see.

2 weeks and I'm in La Coruna, I will get you Deportivo scarf.

So there willingly, this is my 2nd scarf a Spanish club. It will be really great

Heard Claude has fucked Bastia right off as his brother has talked him into joining him at Cowden

If he wants to go to Cowden, that's his problem not mine. We'll find someone to replace him

Did you vote for this far right woman Sebu? She is very sexy. I would like her to tie me up with Dundee scarves and punish me.Thank you.

pen_2198173b.jpg

I much prefer her cousine (Marion Marechal Le Pen), it is prettier.

But I confess that I would also bind well

Archived