scarves

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sebu's scarf draught is very worrying. Can this thread get taken upto the Premier League forum on GTF day? Thank you.

But no, this is not a concern, there are still many scarves I have not. We need everyone there put

Sebu, I've got a Barrow FC scarf, I'll probs never have cause to wear it, would you like it ? Found it when tidying up. Now English 6th tier but were in the 5th when I was going to see them. Yours if you want it homeboy.

Sebu, I've got a Barrow FC scarf, I'll probs never have cause to wear it, would you like it ? Found it when tidying up. Now English 6th tier but were in the 5th when I was going to see them. Yours if you want it homeboy.

Fucksake, when was the last time you tidied up?

Of course Sebu wants. Please send. Thank you Chompers.

He might think Morris Dancing scarves aren't worthy of his collection, he's a Corsican lad and a lot of these boys don't even like mainland France, let alone a 'ros beef' :o

I'm being civil to the diddies on my last day in the diddy forum. Sebu's thread is not the place for arguement. Thank you.

You're right this is not the place to argue, this thread is love and sharing. A bit like an orgy ;)

Hi chomp, Of course a Barrow AFC scarf interested me, I make no difference that the club is at the top, or it is in the the depths of a sixth division

He might think Morris Dancing scarves aren't worthy of his collection, he's a Corsican lad and a lot of these boys don't even like mainland France, let alone a 'ros beef' :o

No no it's on, I do not discriminate on the scarves. I have more scarves better. I can even have several of the same club, as scarves are not the same.

Yes Corsica has a dispute with France, a bit like Scotland and England some time.

No no it's on, I do not discriminate on the scarves. I have more scarves better. I can even have several of the same club, as scarves are not the same.

Yes Corsica has a dispute with France, a bit like Scotland and England some time.

I'll get it sorted for you then Sebu. PM on the way for details.

Archived