scarves

Smudger has got gastro-entiritus from eating something he should'nt, might need to leave the scarf pic for a few days, I'll see how he is later. :(

Get well soon Smudger. Coco says she's thinking of you.

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay - I will get you a nice new scarf hrs tt says Dunfermline. And thanks for the entertainment - your thread is one of the best on p&b

Sorry for spelling - keyboard gone mental

Really thank you Shandon Pars, i wait my scarf with impatience

If this thread becomes so interesting is because you participate all.

I really enjoyed chatting with you all

Smudger has got gastro-entiritus from eating something he should'nt, might need to leave the scarf pic for a few days, I'll see how he is later. :(

Sorry for Smudger, I hope it will get better

Never mind all that. Did you get the Raith scarf sent? you tight arsed fife c**t. Thank you.

No, I have not received anything today either. Sniff sniff, this is sad. And then of Raith me there has not yet promised

Dundee lingo, you jumped in too quick. I'll let you off since you're sending Sebu scarf. Please make quick. Thank you.

You are very presumptions, my arse is tight given my locality, Sebu will have to wait.

In the meantime, give us a hint that you are drifting into parlance or else we might suspect that you are a wee bit on the daftie spectrum.

You are very presumptions, my arse is tight given my locality, Sebu will have to wait. In the meantime, give us a hint that you are drifting into parlance or else we might suspect that you are a wee bit on the daftie spectrum.

Rhooo We must wait for scarf ... It sucks

Archived