scarves

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sebu, me and my Dundee friends must take some blame. We have not been forceful enough with getting you scarves. I will strive to do better and if verbal warnings don't help I will move onto harsher tactics. Jamamafegan, Zen, CowdenConvert for a start, here lies your final warning; Send Sebu scarf package immediately. Thank you.

I got in touch with my people and said send this c**t a scarf. My people are 100% so if no scarf has arrived that means some thieving french postie has ripped us all off and deprived us of photos. We should cross the channel and take control of that godforsaken mess of a place. Sure the Hibees are still plenty pissed off and would be happy to lead an invasion of somewhere.

I got in touch with my people and said send this c**t a scarf. My people are 100% so if no scarf has arrived that means some thieving french postie has ripped us all off and deprived us of photos. We should cross the channel and take control of that godforsaken mess of a place. Sure the Hibees are still plenty pissed off and would be happy to lead an invasion of somewhere.

La Manche is only half your battle.

Sebu - I have nasty old black and white scarf (echarpe blanc et noir mais sans 'Dunfermline' insigne) now ready to post or I can buy you a beautiful new one that says 'Dunfermline Athletic'. The choice is yours.

Unconfirmed reports suggest that we may have as many as 1000 unsold "2014 Playoff Champions" scarves somewhere dans une boite at East End Park. I can probably get you one.

Do explain.

I think he means the bit about where you appeared to suggest Corsica was just across the Channel and your subequent googling/backtracking to make it look like you knew Corsica was really plonked down there in the med between France and Italy.

And yes, I do know the way back to the seaside forum thanks!

I think he means the bit about where you appeared to suggest Corsica was just across the Channel and your subequent googling/backtracking to make it look like you knew Corsica was really plonked down there in the med between France and Italy.

What he said.

ROFL . You and Zen are a right pair of diddies. Did you graduate from Linburn?

Sebu, me and my Dundee friends must take some blame. We have not been forceful enough with getting you scarves. I will strive to do better and if verbal warnings don't help I will move onto harsher tactics. Jamamafegan, Zen, CowdenConvert for a start, here lies your final warning; Send Sebu scarf package immediately. Thank you.

Thanks! Do not threaten them too they are nice, even if they do not send anything ;)

If you sent the scarf, it's even more annoying. As always received nothing and frankly I hope not to be ripped off by the postman.

When you sent?

Sebu - I have nasty old black and white scarf (echarpe blanc et noir mais sans 'Dunfermline' insigne) now ready to post or I can buy you a beautiful new one that says 'Dunfermline Athletic'. The choice is yours.

Unconfirmed reports suggest that we may have as many as 1000 unsold "2014 Playoff Champions" scarves somewhere dans une boite at East End Park. I can probably get you one.

Hi Pars, for me the best would he have written there on the name of the club, after I started going to decide what people will send me. So it was you send me what you want is already very nice.

If you can get me a scarf saying "playoffs champion 2014," that would be a little collector. I'll take it gladly. Thanks!

Hi Pars, for me the best would he have written there on the name of the club, after I started going to decide what people will send me. So it was you send me what you want is already very nice. If you can get me a scarf saying "playoffs champion 2014," that would be a little collector. I'll take it gladly. Thanks!

Okay - I will get you a nice new scarf hrs tt says Dunfermline. And thanks for the entertainment - your thread is one of the best on p&b

Sorry for spelling - keyboard gone mental

Archived