Championship 14/15

Is the full Dumbarton support on here pmsl

You must be the brains of the operation then.

I must admit, many's the time I've looked around the Rock at our support of circa 1000 hardy souls as we paste another hapless bunch of no marks by 5 goals and thought to myself "If only we could make a concerted effort to appeal to the religious bigotry of the uneducated in order to swell our core support". Or not.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the train back from Cowdenbeath to Edinburgh Saturday past I was treated to a whole album of classy Rangers songs by guys who were clearly going places with their lives. Bobby Sands and Gerry Adams were the main focus of their songs. Have to admit I haven't heard of those two footballers in the Scottish game. Can only assume that's why they were singing about them?

An Irish guy sitting next to me turned and said 'I bet if you ent and asked them who these guys were they would have little idea' which was definitely true.

I would be very excited at the prospect of these fans (cretin) coming to our ground *sarcasm*. The only positive relegation will bring - avoiding these scumbags.

I can't imagine what it would be like to support a football club that is universally despised. The very mention of the names of the old firm teams provokes disgust from fans of all other clubs.

Should have stood up and said something, instead of muttering and stuttering over an internet forum.

Why? He was alone surrounded by drunken idiots. They are not worth the bother. I would have said something to them and have done many times in.the past but i know there is huge difference between me doing it and others. It is our problem and up to us to stand up to them...not others!

This board is going to be a fucking shambles next season.

Shame.

In fairness most of the nonsense on here is from supporters of other clubs...OK AWRA doesn't do Rangers or himself any favours

Why? He was alone surrounded by drunken idiots. They are not worth the bother. I would have said something to them and have done many times in.the past but i know there is huge difference between me doing it and others. It is our problem and up to us to stand up to them...not others!

In your experience, does self-policing amongst the Rangers support shame these people into quieting down?

In your experience, does self-policing amongst the Rangers support shame these people into quieting down?

No. At Dunfermline last week there were 3 utterly pissed teenage neds signing about Gerry Adams pretty much the entire first half half despite being roundly harangued by those surrounding them. They lack the social skills to be embarrassed about it.

The same three-line song over and over, I'd forgotten how annoying it was until now.

No. At Dunfermline last week there were 3 utterly pissed teenage neds signing about Gerry Adams pretty much the entire first half half despite being roundly harangued by those surrounding them. They lack the social skills to be embarrassed about it.

The same three-line song over and over, I'd forgotten how annoying it was until now.

Shame that. As you say, though, some simply won't have the self awareness to know that those around them are cringing, or in that case, actively shouting them down. Pond life.

I'm sure he'd have something to say if a sectarian comment was made on this site.

He sat on the train and allowed people to chant their shit then came crying to p&b :lol:

Better than causing a scene on a train and ending up either getting into trouble with the law or getting hurt himself, it would've been childish for him to get involved.

I'm sure he'd have something to say if a sectarian comment was made on this site.

He sat on the train and allowed people to chant their shit then came crying to p&b :lol:

I've got more brains than you, clearly. Getting leathered by 12 Rangers fans isn't my idea of fun. Only complete morons spout the 'you wouldn't say it to their faces nonsense'.

I don't agree with war either, should I go and tell the people on the front line to back off?

In fairness most of the nonsense on here is from supporters of other clubs...OK AWRA doesn't do Rangers or himself any favours

we didn't have any of the shite you fannys have brought to this forum last season, go away and spout your pish elsewhere. Thank you!

we didn't have any of the shite you fannys have brought to this forum last season, go away and spout your pish elsewhere. Thank you!

All the shite has come from you. I haven't brought anything to this forum yet

The main difference is that you're a six footer and a taxi driver who takes no shit.

He might be a 5 foot tall Librarian with a nervous disposition for all we know.

I can understand why you some people wouldn't want to front up to some drunken sngers on a train.

Archived