Championship 14/15

The 2014/15 Scottish Championship is going to be interesting as Hearts, Dunfermline (maybe), Hibs (maybe) swill all be in the League.

Next year, we will see the big spending League One side who randomly popped into existence two years ago int the Championship.

Though Seriously, The Rangers won't have the money to spend, so I don't think they'll win the Championship as their current squad with Ally is mid, high at best Championship. Hearts - No Clue. Livingston and Raith will improve. 11th in Prem, will always contend. Falkirk are always in the top three.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately the odds are stacked against 11th in the Prem coming down to help the battle against the Teddies. If not, there are enough decent teams to embarrass them.

I think their squad will probably be the strongest in the Championship but this is their first season against full time opposition and I would expect Hearts to have a better chance of winning the league.

If Dundee stay down and Dunfermline win the promotion play-offs, next year's Championship will be like the Administration Hall Of Fame.

Which is why an honourable club such as ourselves has chosen to leave.

• 3 weeks later...

THE Rangers will not win next seasons championship. I dont even think they will come close. 4th at best probably behind the playoff clubs from this season.

Bookmarked this thread. Rangers won't win the league eh? :lol: funniest thing I've seen in a while.

There hasn't been such hilarity since your £67mil mob failed to beat our youth team on Saturday :bag

THE Rangers will not win next seasons championship. I dont even think they will come close. 4th at best probably behind the playoff clubs from this season.

With the players they have just now they'd struggle but I think they'll sign enough quality players to skoosh it. Heard the likes of Boyd and Gunning were targets.

Archived