New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ this.

I can't see us releasing another black and red kit, simply because that would mean we'd need to have a new third kit as well. Can almost guarantee our away kit next season will be white or yellow.

Whilst I likes the away kit this year, I bought one, it should never become a regular thing. Once was more than enough.

Have Thistle terminated the deal with Joma/TTL? The old Thistle page on the TTL website (via link from club site) is blank. Thistle is not one of the "official supplier" teams listed on the home page.

It's dire not to have any merchandise, even polos, to buy as the holiday season approaches fast. Who is responsible for this fiasco? Other Joma teams have launched their new strips already. :thumbsdown

Btw, what has happened to TAG since the club said that it was to be re-launched?

I just know I'm not going to be satisfied with our new kit. f**k Joma, man.

Totally agree. I wonder if it'll be one of these...

champion-ii.jpgfit-one.jpg

They're the only plain ones on the TTL site we haven't used yet.

We more or less did this season though. I think your top is the one we used for a black away strip a couple of seasons ago so didn't think we're use it again. I hope not as I don't like it. Apologies.

Forgot yours was basically the same this season! I can't say I'm much of a fan of it either. Joma are shite.

Forgot yours was basically the same this season! I can't say I'm much of a fan of it either. Joma are shite.

Last season, our home strip was okay but the the away strip was absolutely honking, the worst ever IMHO. This season, it appears that we are getting stripes again for the home strip and back to pink for the away strip (hopefully not like Puma's dire camouflage effort). I dread to think what the polos, t-shirts and training gear will be like.

Thing with Joma is, ever since we got them we've changed our badge and changed the shade of blue. Both changes have been shite. I would be delighted if Saints went back to royal blue and our badge being the crest in a white shield - under a good manufacturer. It's all I ask. Hopefully our recent success will interest bigger companies to take the challenge next year.

Also, our anniversary kit for 125 years a couple seasons ago - shite. You look at Hearts one for next season and then remember ours with the giant egg on it. Simply terrible. That's something saints need to work on...release a great kit that makes people go WOW that's smert.

Like the idea of teams having real mascots. In the NFL the Denver Broncos have Thunder the horse charging across the field pre-match. St Mirren's new shirt means no zebra with enough stripes exists, so we could blag one of the pandas fae' Edinburgh Zoo instead. It would fit in well with the typical Saint Murrrn fan... Spends most of his time stuffing his face with grub and is lucky to get his hole once a year.

Ross County get a stag, Aberdeen get Dolly the sheep, Dundee United get a camel, Hibs get a donkey, and Rangers get a dead parrot.

Job's a good un'.

Archived