New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, true. We Brits just can't match that continental style.

Perhaps if St Mirren had more Dutch players, their kit wouldn't look as bad?

St Mirren are, however, way out in front - or behind - in the taste stakes this season that I don't see even that helping.

Capital Stag posted this on OTB, not sure why he didn't post it on here, but this funky effect explains why the colouring seems different in the two photos:

BnrFZg4IQAArU5T.jpg

Edit: I actually like it more now.

That's a smashing strip.

Although the creeping number of badges, sponsors and wee logos appearing everywhere is beginning to make strips like this look a bit "Ligue 1". And that's in no way whatsoever a good thing.

That's a smashing strip.

Although the creeping number of badges, sponsors and wee logos appearing everywhere is beginning to make strips like this look a bit "Ligue 1". And that's in no way whatsoever a good thing.

The fact that County's crest looks like a packet of Walkers crisps doesn't help.

Love the top though. Nice pattern effect and everything. Nice colour, wee bit of red... Smashing.

The fact that County's crest looks like a packet of Walkers crisps doesn't help.

Love the top though. Nice pattern effect and everything. Nice colour, wee bit of red... Smashing.

The crest is in desperate need of a proper revamp. Get rid of the wavy bit.

The crest is in desperate need of a proper revamp. Get rid of the wavy bit.

Agree. The stag on its own is a strong image. Ditch the shield, ditch the red and white bits, ditch the wavy text. Stylise the stag to freshen it up (in a Derby County ram style), and pick a cool typeface for 'Ross County' set on a straight line.

I might have a bash at it myself if I get some spare time.

Capital Stag posted this on OTB, not sure why he didn't post it on here, but this funky effect explains why the colouring seems different in the two photos:

BnrFZg4IQAArU5T.jpg

Edit: I actually like it more now.

Because I am a div and still haven't Sussed out how to post pics on P&B !!

Archived