New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree with a recent comment along the lines of 'what the fcuk is going on with kit designs this season'? That red and white stripe down the front of the ICT kit is completely un-necessary. Just have it as a blue top with the red and white collar and red sleeve detail. Get the front stripe bit in the bin. Why is it even there? The Subway logo on a solid blue shirt would look fine.

Seriously, has Stevie Wonder taken up kit design?

Got to agree with that, personally I think it's because they are changing them every year.

We barely get one season to a new strip these days and when you are having to come up with two new designs every season I would suggest it's a wee bit of a strain.

Would be a cool gimmick for a club to produce a reversible kit which is home and away in one. Probably been done before though.

Man Utd has one like that I'm sure, maybe 10/15 years ago. Though I think it was the 2nd/3rd kit that was reversible. One side was white, other was gold.

Man Utd has one like that I'm sure, maybe 10/15 years ago. Though I think it was the 2nd/3rd kit that was reversible. One side was white, other was gold.

I had this top. Was an absolute belter, particularly the white side.

Archived