Ramsdens' Cup 2014-15

Bold Rover

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Saturday's Renfrewshire Cup Final programme, the Final is tbc between Sundays 23rd November and 5th April.

I do prefer the autumn finals, tbh.

I wouldn't read anything into that, probably just Morton not having a fucking clue what's going on as usual. The SPFL website has it as April 5th.

That said, it'd be much better if they did move it back to November. There's absolutely no point in waiting months after the semi-final.

I wouldn't read anything into that, probably just Morton not having a fucking clue what's going on as usual. The SPFL website has it as April 5th.

That said, it'd be much better if they did move it back to November. There's absolutely no point in waiting months after the semi-final.

Had we played last seasons final in November, we'd have been tanked. Going into the April game I genuinely felt we had no reason to be scared of Rangers and was proven right. John Baird made all the difference for us, also having Paul Watson back was critical.

Had we played last seasons final in November, we'd have been tanked. Going into the April game I genuinely felt we had no reason to be scared of Rangers and was proven right. John Baird made all the difference for us, also having Paul Watson back was critical.

That's chance of circumstance though, it could as easily have been the other way around.

It's strange playing it 1 round a month July-October then waiting 6months.

Archived