Ramsdens' Cup 2014-15

Bold Rover

I see that Rangers have managed to get their 1st round game on 26th July postponed ''due to the Commonwealth Games''. Hadn't realised that it was already decided they were getting a home game in that draw.

I seen that on the SPFL website and thought the same as you!! Badly worded article can see the point if they do end up with a home tie but no excuse for an away game to be off.

See they have done the same for the following weeks League Cup 1st round game when Rangers have arranged a game at Derby County.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving that we are put in the 'hopes 'along with Hearts and Hibs

It's a real honour for us taking part in this tournament again this year, happy with whoever, but as it's the day after I move home, for the sake of peace I hope it's an Edinburgh tie.

Is it 50/50 gate split?

Loving that we are put in the 'hopes 'along with Hearts and Hibs

It's a real honour for us taking part in this tournament again this year, happy with whoever, but as it's the day after I move home, for the sake of peace I hope it's an Edinburgh tie.

Is it 50/50 gate split?

Gates are spilt although after expenses are deducted visiting clubs normally get 40% of the gate.

Hibs are the favourites, of course. We'll beat the Parises 6-2 in the semi before humping Hearts 7-0 in the final.

I opened this thread in April, suggesting that Hibs would be favourites. I'm pleased that you've accepted your place among the qualifiers for our diddy cup with optimism for the season ahead.

A cup , for teams that are worse than . Dundee , Hamilton , st Mirren , ross county , inverness ct , partick thistle , Kilmarnock , st johnstone . what a feckin joke o a cup ? lol :lol::P

Aye whatever as if you lot ever won anything.

Heard the 1st round draw is this coming week at some point

Not before time. Here we are just over 3 weeks away from 1st Round and they cant even get a draw made. Dont they realise clubs need to plan ahead if they draw a top side

Archived