The Official Berwick Rangers 2014/2015 Thread

Paul Willis. A midfielder who can't run, pass, shoot or tackle with a big time ego too. Dreadful 'player'.

Enjoy lads.

That's a bit unfair, he's certainly not a dreadful player for a lower half league 2 team.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Signing in a position we're well stocked in anyway and can only be an improvement on what O'Brien became off the bench. Striker and left back a priority, then we're ready to go. Save an centre back injury!

Why did EF sign him permanently after his loan spell then?

Your guess is as good as mine. When Willie Aitchison was appointed (that's another story), he then proceeded to offer contracts to players who had narrowly avoided relegation the season before. Thankfully nearly all of these players have gone and have signed for other teams in this league.

Your guess is as good as mine. When Willie Aitchison was appointed (that's another story), he then proceeded to offer contracts to players who had narrowly avoided relegation the season before. Thankfully nearly all of these players have gone and have signed for other teams in this league.

6 of them have signed for you though... Seem to be having a lot of fun going round telling everyone that they have signed duds from the worst squad you've had in years when you yourselves have signed the most of them? I'm guessing the 6 must be around 1/3 of your overall squad last season too?

How good is Lee Currie by the way Berwick fans? This is gonna sound stupid but he is absolutely unreal on Football Manager. :lol:

PS I'm over the moon so far with McBride MTF, thanks for him.

6 of them have signed for you though... Seem to be having a lot of fun going round telling everyone that they have signed duds from the worst squad you've had in years when you yourselves have signed the most of them? I'm guessing the 6 must be around 1/3 of your overall squad last season too?

How good is Lee Currie by the way Berwick fans? This is gonna sound stupid but he is absolutely unreal on Football Manager. :lol:

PS I'm over the moon so far with McBride MTF, thanks for him.

Currie is probably the division's best player, depending on what Ferguson is like. He's been on trial with Hearts but they signed Prince Buaben instead, not a clue how we've re-signed him but delighted nevertheless.

Ross Drummond might get a run out today. A lot of our young lads have looked good so far in pre-season and are probably pushing some of the 'big names'. Although it will be our first team squad turning up today it sounds like the fringe boys will start.

Jefferies talking on Pars' website yesterday about enjoying going back to Berwick etc http://www.dafc.co.uk/articles/20140718/jim-jefferies-on-friday_2207955_4013603

The East Fife trolls appears to be rather chirpy, is now a good time to inform you, that unless you bump into a money spinning cup tie, you are unlikely to see your team complete the season. If you do you will be minus ten points. I won't answer further questions so don't ask. As the song goes there maybe trouble ahead................

Our 3 new signings, Gold, Willis and Maxwell all did OK today and looked better than the likes of Gielty, Morris and O'Brien from last year.

But we are struggling for cover at the back.

Very hard to tell our true abilities until 8pm next Friday v QP.

I see Dunfermline have uploaded in goal footage of their two goals onto instagram. I really like that idea. We really need a cameraman. Or a go pro. Or both.

Id like a camera man. Videos would be good. But hey, it's all about who's willing to give up their time to do it

The East Fife trolls appears to be rather chirpy, is now a good time to inform you, that unless you bump into a money spinning cup tie, you are unlikely to see your team complete the season. If you do you will be minus ten points. I won't answer further questions so don't ask. As the song goes there maybe trouble ahead................

Oh shit! Please help us. #prayforEastFife

Is Jordyn Sheerin still on trial with you?? Absolute horrendous player. We signed him from Arbroath in John Coughlin's first season when we could only afford to pay £30 & £15 wages and he was still stealing a wage....even then!!

The only player I have come across who would openly flaunt the fact that he would go out on the ran dan the night before a game, eat all sorts of garbage before getting up and heading straight for a game.

I remember having a debate with a couple of fans about what would be more effective upfront, Sheerin or a Traffic Cone and we all decided that traffic come would be better....just as he scored his first goal for us haha.

Honestly, unless he has changed then he's a player CC should steer well clear of, hard to believe his uncle is Paul Sheerin.

Berwick offered him a deal at £35 per week, but he's went and signed with Musselburgh juniors.

Archived