The Official Berwick Rangers 2014/2015 Thread

Funny that because according to my app, every time I've been online, so have you. I'll give you this though. You seem very interested in the inner workings of a club you describe as a bunch of "arseholes"

P.s. Redcar, what I'm saying is that every reasonable method was used by the club to discuss every players future. Perhaps you should pass your pearls of wisdom on to the shire board - they'll be really keen to hear from you . This is getting painful now....

Painful indeed. I only asked. You said he failed to attend a meeting then got a letter (hardly "every reasonable method"), and i genuinely wondered if non-attendance at the meeting was the reason he didn't get a contract offer

Don't really give much of a toss, especially now that I realise I've wasted a bit of battery power on a paranoid nob-cheese like you.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You only asked - course you did...

Have another look at your post.There's nothing "paranoid" about defending your team against cheap insults and trolls like yourself.

Hardly. I've showed come concern for one of our former players, who by all accounts has been treated pretty shabbily by East Stirling. Some of your players shared the same concern.

You on the other hand claimed I called your club 'arseholes'. I didn't. You then connect displaying the national flag of my home country to that of supporting a bunch of right wing nutjobs. I would never link the displaying of your national flag to the support of an extremist party. Stop digging holes for yourself. Deary me!

Berwick-the-unbeatable referred to my club as a joke on page 1. He then subsequently called them arseholes. That was who my initial response was too. I can't help it if you have jumped on his bandwagon. I only came on here to see how preseason was shaping up, as I was missing the Saturday football. I saw my club being insulted ( wrongly imo) and responded. That's it really.

ti be fair tae the boy he might be talkin sense ive heard some rumors that the lads wernae happy wae how thommo wis treated no tae mention how we handled coff. i hope we didnae dae that tae thommo proper top boy id be ragin wae the boys who run our club bein idiots i dae think sendin a letters enough really nae player shud be finding oot via word its pish poor fae the club shudda been a fone call but seems tulls is too cowardly tae even dae that.

new season anyway hope he doesnae come back to haunt us tulls has pressure on him to dae better than coff

Back 'tae' school for you!

Daily Record suggesting today that Colin Cameron is favourite for the Falkirk job.

Tight turnaround for applications too, so if there are any legs to the story we'll find out soon enugh.

Be useful to have a club position on this - is Cameron applying for the Falkirk job or not?

If he goes, and I acknowledge this is just conjecture at this point, who are the favourites to replace him?

Of course, it might just be a quiet news day, hacks are scraping out the barrels and it's all complete bollocks. Fingers crossed.

Would be a strange appointment for Falkirk I would say. If he did go I hope we'd show some ambition again in a replacement ie not Coughlin or Horn. Compensation would help with that.

Archived