Christian Nade

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could be on to something there, that'll be a wee treat if the ghost of EMOG is back, as I recall he was a bit schizophrenic, fairly balanced at the start of the night and for some reason all 'Mr Hyde' by the end of the night, if only we could figure out what the problem was ?

Indeed yes, those were the days. The regular,late night "full Nesbitt" . He would sure tell us this boy....

Indeed yes, those were the days. The regular,late night "full Nesbitt" . He would sure tell us this boy....

You're not getting nostaglic are you ? Don't weaken bro, stay strong, have a wee swatch at some of his posts and it'll be "3 2 1 and you're back in the room".

He was the best player on the park against Dumbarton...Hartley said that there would be surprises. Well its begun!! What's next?

It's just like when Samuel L Jackson gets eaten by a shark early on in that Deep Blue Sea film! Anyone could be next!

I'd imagine there will be more announcements later on today, the only thing I find strange is that Nade and Gibson were announced already and they haven't done it in one single list.

I'd imagine there will be more announcements later on today, the only thing I find strange is that Nade and Gibson were announced already and they haven't done it in one single list.

I presume it's because as the decision is told to each player the Club prefer to post it on the website officially rather than have it on Twitter from the player himself. Quicker like this and more respect for the player IMO.

Disappointing because definitely a crowd pleaser. I hope Hartley manages to pick up one or two of those over the summer. Sure just staying up is the target but I'd like a wee bit of entertainment along the way. I suppose age, fitness, injury concerns all in the equation.

I was hoping he'd stay but not entirely surprised he's away. If Hartley is going with his 1 up front then by Nade's own admission he doesn't suit it. Best of luck to the guy, I hope he gets a good club, he'll always be remembered for his goal in the last game of the season.

Unless he has got offers to go elsewhere or has his own reasons for leaving then this is shocking news. If it's true that he's not part of Hartley's plans then I hope his masterplan over the summer is a good one. I cannot see who could replace him to do the job he did - fantastic outball, great first touch, great passer, rarely lost it, players bounced off him, chipped in with some crucial goals - what else do you want in a player?

I really hope Hartley's got a surprise striker signing up his sleeve or I'm going to be beeling about this all pre-season.

Bye Christian :bairn

Archived