Aberdeen v Motherwell - 11th May

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get the train from Shieldmuir every weekday. I have no pictures of the commuters that get the 0742 partly because I am an ignorant fucker but also due to the fact taking random pics on the train is creepier than Magee playing Santa in a Xmas Grotto.

I get the train from Shieldmuir every weekday. I have no pictures of the commuters that get the 0742 partly because I am an ignorant fucker but also due to the fact taking random pics on the train is creepier than Magee playing Santa in an abandoned mineshaft.

I get the train from Shieldmuir every weekday. I have no pictures of the commuters that get the 0742 partly because I am an ignorant fucker but also due to the fact taking random pics on the train is creepier than Magee playing Santa in a Xmas Grotto.

Shieldmuir and it's bridge of doom!

So, Motherwell v Aberdeen on the opening day of 14/15 if rumours are to be believed. I'm sure I predicted that in this very thread many, many pages ago.

Shieldmuir and it's bridge of doom!

So, Motherwell v Aberdeen on the opening day of 14/15 if rumours are to be believed. I'm sure I predicted that in this very thread many, many pages ago.

Hope not, we don't seem to do home wins against them anymore. At Pittodrie though.....

Archived