Aberdeen v Motherwell - 11th May

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The quote on from the 'Well Trust twitter says Aberdeen's reason for banning the drum was that "fans get too excited" :lol::1eye

Quite right too. Last time I was at Pittodrie there was lot of unrest amongst the home fans when some rustled sweetie papers. People should be able to watch football to relax in peace and quiet.

Be nice if "Las" did retire. Scottish fitba parks would be safer places. Thug

Peter Pawlett manages to fall down all by himself most of the time with no one in the near vicinity.

Talking of cheats - nowt bigger in the game than Russell Anderson. I wonder if in this game he doesn't bother to disguise his punch into the net. Will probably just pick the ball up on the half way line and throw into the net. McLean will let him away with that and probably send off 6 Motherwell players into the bargain.

Peter Pawlett manages to fall down all by himself most of the time with no one in the near vicinity.

Talking of cheats - nowt bigger in the game than Russell Anderson. I wonder if in this game he doesn't bother to disguise his punch into the net. Will probably just pick the ball up on the half way line and throw into the net. McLean will let him away with that and probably send off 6 Motherwell players into the bargain.

McLean will let him away with that and probably send off 6 Motherwell players into the bargain.

Not good news that he's in charge.

I've honestly never bought into the 'this referee hates us' or 'this referee supports them' patter.

My biggest concern for tomorrow will be McManus and/or Hutchinson having fucking brainfarts (that they're prone to having) and letting Rooney in or something.

Don't need excuses. Motherwell fans are delighted with 3rd and European football.

if we get 2nd then it is a wee boost. If not we start earlier in Europe and that suits me just fine.

This IS abigger game for Aberdeen. You have been 2nd for ages and most pundits tips for 2nd. More a failure for Aberdeen if they do not secure 2nd imho.

I've honestly never bought into the 'this referee hates us' or 'this referee supports them' patter.

My biggest concern for tomorrow will be McManus and/or Hutchinson having fucking brainfarts (that they're prone to having) and letting Rooney in or something.

Rooney's out,so we'll just gift the ball to Vernon instead.

Didn't mention cheat. Just thug

Pick out one example this season of this happening.

Talking of cheats - nowt bigger in the game than Russell Anderson.

Jesus Christ. Is this the standard of posting that'll be on this thread?

Pawlett to dive 10 yards outside the box, 89th minute. Penalty for The Famous. Up steps Sir Russell who proceeds to punch the penalty into the back of the net.

Hopefully.

Vincent Lunny to be looking the other way as well.

Pick out one example this season of this happening.

Jesus Christ. Is this the standard of posting that'll be on this thread?

Would have been a love in had Jim 69 not intervened and lowered the tone

I am just responding in kind. That tends to be how this site works....

Would have been a love in had Jim 69 not intervened and lowered the tone

I am just responding in kind. That tends to be how this site works....

Welldaft mate.

No offence intended. IMHO Lasley is in the same bracket as Foran, Goodwin, Hutchison etcetera.

having players who stick the boot in a bit is part of the reason your club is where they are.

Not after a forum love in. For what its worth Motherwell fans seem to be worth reading on this forum.

If yer coming up tomorrow hope you have a good day, to a point.

And its 999. I've witnesses. 40 year olds dinna get much 69 action, too sloppy for a start.

Also part of his reputation was his studs up, bone breaking challenge on Fraser Fyvie when the ball was 8 feet away. Google it and come back and tell me he's not a thug (part time at least)

When Fyvie was in hospital the ginger terrier trotted out the usual not that kind of player crap but pictures prove otherwise

I googled it... It appears you're talking shite.

Also part of his reputation was his studs up, bone breaking challenge on Fraser Fyvie when the ball was 8 feet away. Google it and come back and tell me he's not a thug (part time at least)
When Fyvie was in hospital the ginger terrier trotted out the usual not that kind of player crap but pictures prove otherwise

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17353233

Fyvie, 18, was injured by Motherwell's Keith Lasley on Saturday and a scan has shown that there was no bone broken.

Archived