Clyde Fc 2014-15

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've signed a striker and deal will be completed on Monday but no idea who it is. Not heard any rumours of Parker. Is he not still with you guys?

He is but there was a rumour on Saturday that he was joining Clyde. Could just be nonsense though as there was another rumour that he just wasn't playing because of an injury.

He is but there was a rumour on Saturday that he was joining Clyde. Could just be nonsense though as there was another rumour that he just wasn't playing because of an injury.

How has he been for airdrie and would he do a job for us from what you've seen?

Couldn't believe he is only 32. Hopefully, If we do sign him(or have as the case may be) he gives us the experience we need up front. A very good player earlier in his career. He's been a bit nomadic since leaving Blackpool.

Would welcome the signing though if true.

scott McLaughlin released by ayr. could he be the midfielder?

My old man said we were linked with Anthony Merenghi. Don't know enough about him to form an opinion as to whether he would be worthwhile or not.

The rumour at Somerset is that McLaughlin is heading to Clyde. Hasn't featured as regularly at Ayr since McCall took over.

Perhaps it's a BOGOF deal with Paul Slane too (who has also been released by Ayr today)

Keigan Parker scored two of the best goals i've seen in a long time for Ayr against Dundee a couple of years ago. Search YouTube to see them.

My old man said we were linked with Anthony Merenghi. Don't know enough about him to form an opinion as to whether he would be worthwhile or not.

Marenghi has a great shot on him but not a great workrate. If you can afford a 'luxury' player then he might do ok.

Airdrie fan summed up Parker well a few posts up. Not a goalscorer but a very good footballer and worker who can provide that moment of magic that wins a game. Did a turn for us last year in a similar position to the one you guys are in and I think he will be a good signing. Can hit a free - kick or penalty too, in fact I think all but one or two of his goals for us were from set peices. Most importantly though he is a mad shagger.

I'm disappointed he's left but can't blame him since he's not been getting regular game time since we signed Prunty.

I wish him all the best.

Archived