Clyde Fc 2014-15

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once Ferguson leaves you have a ready made successor in O'Donnell. He actually seems clued up and willing to get stuck in ala like Hartley/Aitken/Young type manager rather than relying on his reputation to try and get 11 random people playing for him like Ferguson is attempting.

Does that also go for those shouting for Ferguson's heid every week too?? Step up if you think you can do better.....is that the level things are stooping to?? I don't believe for a minute that anyone involved with the club started out looking to make a quick buck or, on the playing side, things to have gotten as bad as they are. There has always, always been a nasty divide between various factions of what is an exceptionally small.enough support as it is. It might not necessarily he the board's problem.to sort out, but constant debacle after debacle, fallout after fallout, and breakdown in relations with just about everybody has nothing to do with whether you do something or not for free. Now panic has set in, we're all.back to being b*****ds again. Fucking no real.

Does that also go for those shouting for Ferguson's heid every week too?? Step up if you think you can do better.....is that the level things are stooping to?? I don't believe for a minute that anyone involved with the club started out looking to make a quick buck or, on the playing side, things to have gotten as bad as they are. There has always, always been a nasty divide between various factions of what is an exceptionally small.enough support as it is. It might not necessarily he the board's problem.to sort out, but constant debacle after debacle, fallout after fallout, and breakdown in relations with just about everybody has nothing to do with whether you do something or not for free. Now panic has set in, we're all.back to being b*****ds again. Fucking no real.

Believe it or not I'm not in total disagreement with that, but 5 minutes ago you were calling them part time crooks and fraudsters.

To me, all the nonsense about the board trying to kill the club has to stop. That does not mean they are not accountable for their actions and that they will not make mistakes.

On the park, the general consensus is that they will not sack the manager, that may well prove to be the biggest mistake, but rather than waiting for an opportune time to say I told you so - my belief is that the support that's left has to unite and support the team and players in the most crucial period of time we have now.

the general consensus is that they will not sack the manager,

Is it your impression C4L that'll be the case irrespective of what happens? So for example, if it was a continuous pattern of defeats to the end of February, wouldn't make any difference. Or even if it went all the way & the worst case scenario happened, again, sticking by him?

Is it your impression C4L that'll be the case irrespective of what happens? So for example, if it was a continuous pattern of defeats to the end of February, wouldn't make any difference. Or even if it went all the way & the worst case scenario happened, again, sticking by him?

I get the impression the manager and subsequently the board are expecting this to turn around and the manager is still looking up the table and not below.

I get the impression the manager and subsequently the board are expecting this to turn around and the manager is still looking up the table and not below.

That would be the ideal & we all hope it works out that way. Let's also hope they've got a contingency plan if it doesn't, & I don't mean last minute dot com

Believe it or not I'm not in total disagreement with that, but 5 minutes ago you were calling them part time crooks and fraudsters.

To me, all the nonsense about the board trying to kill the club has to stop. That does not mean they are not accountable for their actions and that they will not make mistakes.

On the park, the general consensus is that they will not sack the manager, that may well prove to be the biggest mistake, but rather than waiting for an opportune time to say I told you so - my belief is that the support that's left has to unite and support the team and players in the most crucial period of time we have now.

I'm not in this for an 'i told you so', but if you draw paralells with situations, for example,if your employer dallied and dithered on such important matters, you and i would both be looking for another job. It's not in anyones interest to kill the club....its worth absolutely nothing to anyone outside the support and directors, and no one has ever made themselves a rich man (if you exclude Roberts and Miller lol) in any capacity. My angle, is that so many partnerships and external.involvements have been fucked up, that its not beyond the realms of possibility that individuals may have been personally affected by the goings on concerning the club, that quite simply they are now dancing to a tune very diffrrent to what is required in the here and now. And in my opinion, with relegation a very realistic possibility, setting up a future where the club might be able to deal with that succesfully, and fulfil the aims of what leaving Broadwood was meant to achieve, that is what should be going on behind the scenes, especially as they are clearly backing the manager irrespective of any apparent outcome.

Hope the 3 former Sons get on well at Clyde.

So do i. My concern with Big Marko is his age he has been a fantastic player wherever he has played just hope his legs don't give out on him. Murray has impressed me with so far, good player likes to keep it simple and keeps things ticking in midfield but McDougall has been disappointing and offered virtually nothing in his two performances so far, hopefully there is better to come from him as i believe he was a decent player for the Sons.

Can I use the excuse of not wanting to wade through Cannibal's pish on two forums as to why I've not renewed my CIC membership?

Can I use the excuse of owners such as you doing absolutely f**k all as why I had to join the CIC in the first place?

The fact it took forking out 30 quid and pestering folk on here to get some details about the name change was not my fault. Had the Chairman's new year statement said we plan on removing it in an EGM rather than claiming it had already been removed, or if he didn't have a track record of peddling lies to the fans on this issue then you would not have heard a word from me.

I've said my piece on the subject on there and on here and I await the details of the vote before I will make further, if any, comment. So feel free to go back to "running" the club in the way it was before I made a few posts on the precious owners forum.

I work beside a couple of Dumbarton fans, who have nothing but praise for the Big Man, apparently whenever he has played he has been outstanding. They think he will be more than capable of being similar at our pishy level.

As for me this signing has made an old man very happy, but then again I remember his God like performances the first time round. Can we play Thistle again cause the big man is bound to score the winner!

Can I use the excuse of owners such as you doing absolutely f**k all as why I had to join the CIC in the first place?

The fact it took forking out 30 quid and pestering folk on here to get some details about the name change was not my fault. Had the Chairman's new year statement said we plan on removing it in an EGM rather than claiming it had already been removed, or if he didn't have a track record of peddling lies to the fans on this issue then you would not have heard a word from me.

I've said my piece on the subject on there and on here and I await the details of the vote before I will make further, if any, comment. So feel free to go back to "running" the club in the way it was before I made a few posts on the precious owners forum.

Apologies, but you're impression of John Brown's "Whurs the deeds" speech every other post is rather boring, especially when you're covering old ground on a constant basis. The question has now been answered, do you think you could return to discussing the team's performances on the pitch? It's all getting a bit repetitive tbh.

Apologies, but you're impression of John Brown's "Whurs the deeds" speech every other post is rather boring, especially when you're covering old ground on a constant basis. The question has now been answered, do you think you could return to discussing the team's performances on the pitch? It's all getting a bit repetitive tbh.

Trust me, it bored me too but I'm glad we got somewhere closer to the truth in the end. Hopefully in future the Chairman will be a bit more forthcoming and clear in his choice of language. I might also add it was several people on here who told me I should join the CIC and ask for myself...

Archived