The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Celtic have dropped two points this year, they are truly unassailable. I think what we have to take from this is this is where they should have been these last three years. The fact we were even in with a shout shows how poor Deila did, and how, for a half decent manager, the Celtic job is probably one of the easiest in world football.

Correct.

Even in Europe success is measured simply by getting past the qualifiers.

Celtic will most likely finish this group with 2 points, maybe 3 and Rodgers will be hailed as a success.

We should forget about catching them in the league.

Indeed it is.

The more comparable figure is Aberdeen's £6.8m v  BrandRangers FC's £12.9m.

Although that was their salary bill for last season against the might of Alloa and Dumbarton.

We also know (from their accounts) that they've already spent £3m+ on recruiting galacticos for this season.

Yours, up to my knees in woolly stuff!

aDONis

Interesting that the accounts make a clear reference to us complying with UEFA financial fair play regulations.

One hopes any aspiring new side wishing, however fancifully, to compete for European places for next season will be able to do the same.

On 11/12/2016 at 08:45, Jute said:

Scott McKenna and Joe Nutall both out on 28 day loans. McKenna joins Ayr and Nutall joining Stranraer. 

I see Nutall got on the scoresheet at the weekend, wasnt too great the weekend before at the Youth Cup game against Accies so dunno how good he is really. A nothing post i admit

I think it looks fantastic and is well overdue - as said above the inside view looks great.  

Used to work at Pittodrie in the hospitality bit so will be very sad to see it go.  Have spent many a day in the Richard Donald stand - would love to see the new hospitality at the new ground.

8 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

It looks shit.

But yeah, get it built etc. etc. 

Too many years fannying about on this one. 

Are ye mad? It looks the absolute bees knees, like a big version of Groenigans stadium. Atmosphere should be brilliant and just imagine for a second being able to park your car, go for a pint and stroll a further 20 yards to your seat without having to walk over a sand-dune/golf course while fully exposed* to the north sea.

Anyone who says this doesn't look absolutely fucking fantastic is blind or at it. 

Spoiler

IIi0G0v.jpg