The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Other than the shuddering mention of Jon Gallagher, a very good first interview - seems grounded and said all the right things re: style, mentality and ambition. Will get right behind him til we're 2-0 down at McDiarmid after 20mins......

For an appointment that has plenty of questions to be asked about and a variety of directions you can go in if you want to be negative it's impressive that a journalist managed to choose the one that only really highlights their own lack of research/effort.

Glass managed the second side for less than a handful of games before taking over the first team  for the rest of the season.

Same boy said Declan Gallagher and Bruce Anderson were offered deals yesterday.

Never all that convinced how itk he is but there you go anyway.

I don't think Taylor has been all that bad this season really but surely can't be hard to replace? (I hope)

Edited by Rodhull

11 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

I don't think Taylor has been all that bad this season really but surely can't be hard to replace? (I hope)

Interesting if we've offered Bruce a contract. I've been wondering if a large part of McInnes getting the dunt is his inability to get the best out of the youths like Bruce, and also Hernandez. I would not be at all surprised if we see Ronnie back here next season.

58 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Interesting if we've offered Bruce a contract. I've been wondering if a large part of McInnes getting the dunt is his inability to get the best out of the youths like Bruce, and also Hernandez. I would not be at all surprised if we see Ronnie back here next season.

Yep, I was half expecting Anderson to be recalled from Hamilton once McInnes left. 

59 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

To be fair to McInnes on this 1, Hernandez looked lost on the brief appearances he made. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
16 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Glass saying he wants us to play fast, exciting, attractive football. Obviously hasn't been reading this thread - that is impossible, simply cannot be achieved. 

I don't think any new manager is likely to make his first announcement to the fans saying that he wants his team to play slow, dull, unattractive football. 

OK, maybe Mark McGhee. He would also throw in a bit about being devastated not be Celtic manager at the same time. 

Edited by Bob Mahelp

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Taylor gets a hard time, but in all honesty he's been one of our better players in this nightmare of a season. 

He's been far more consistent than he was in his first spell. 

2 hours ago, Rodhull said:

For an appointment that has plenty of questions to be asked about and a variety of directions you can go in if you want to be negative it's impressive that a journalist managed to choose the one that only really highlights their own lack of research/effort.

Glass managed the second side for less than a handful of games before taking over the first team  for the rest of the season.

Good to know the key criteria for managing in the Scottish Premiership is having been a previous guest on Sportsound.