The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 hour ago, highland_mechanic said:

Well I must admit this time last year I would never have believed a year later we would have a strikeforce made up of players from the Cape Verde Islands, North Macedonia and Slovenia.

We’ve taken our team into Europe and we’ve taken Europe into our team.

I'd be hopeful that Vinnie can contribute this season. He's certainly a very decent player and he can still contribute even if he's not running enough for Robson to start him regularly

Barry got us into 3rd place playing roughly the same eleven week in week out despite some of them being knackered/carrying injuries as he did not trust those on the bench. Now he has players bursting to prove how good they are.  Our first eleven tail end were a bit special. I felt he was over reliant on some players but now we have options . It is a very exciting time to be an Aberdeen fan. Loving it.......

Fair play to Mr Burrows. Attended question and answer session in Edinburgh and left happy then wondered how much was was it a PR exercise in telling us what we wanted to hear. My word so far he has been true to his word. So good, so good.

Just now, Jobby1 said:

Fair play to Mr Burrows. Attended question and answer session in Edinburgh and left happy then wondered how much was was it a PR exercise in telling us what we wanted to hear. My word so far he has been true to his word. So good, so good.

You able to give a short account of what he said?

20 minutes ago, Jobby1 said:

Barry got us into 3rd place playing roughly the same eleven week in week out despite some of them being knackered/carrying injuries as he did not trust those on the bench. Now he has players bursting to prove how good they are.  Our first eleven tail end were a bit special. I felt he was over reliant on some players but now we have options . It is a very exciting time to be an Aberdeen fan. Loving it.......

Thats just the strikers sorted. 

Still a long way to go on the midfield, defence and keeper

44 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

And will his attitude be ok if he’s always on the bench?

I have my doubts I’m afraid 

Though I agree, I’ve got a lot more confidence in Robson’s ability to man manage a situation like that effectively compared to our l previous manager…