The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

On 10/01/2024 at 18:05, Baldie1980 said:

Mattie Pollock off out on loan again by the sounds of it,over to Belgium 🤢

Hope so. Becoming the modern era Alan Gow. All read on twitter is about pollock 

On 10/01/2024 at 15:59, 10menwent2mow said:

I'd just like him to go the right way for a penalty every once in a while. 

More and more penalties are going down the middle, so not moving can sometimes be the right choice. 

Think people need to move on. 

He was good but not amazing and people taken in a bit by the way he spoke about the club coming from Watford and the fact he was part of an impressive turnaround in fortunes. 

Really not a priority for this month though. 

44 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Think people need to move on. 

He was good but not amazing and people taken in a bit by the way he spoke about the club coming from Watford and the fact he was part of an impressive turnaround in fortunes. 

Really not a priority for this month though. 

Unless we get a steer that Gartenmann won't be possible as a permanent signing after this season?  I'd be completely content to keep SG as right sided CB but if it's going to be a difficult to keep him beyond the loan spell, it would be quite nice to get a replacement now, rather than in July or August.

1 hour ago, O_Kahn said:

Unless we get a steer that Gartenmann won't be possible as a permanent signing after this season?  I'd be completely content to keep SG as right sided CB but if it's going to be a difficult to keep him beyond the loan spell, it would be quite nice to get a replacement now, rather than in July or August.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d take it if you told me he was signing longer term at a reasonable price. 

Most of the chat I’ve seen appears to be a loan until the end of the season which I just don’t think is a big priority for the 2nd half of the season. 

18 hours ago, betting competition said:

Think he's 19 now and got nowhere near the first team so it is the right move. 

Club could have picked a better photo

I seem to remember him scoring loads of goals for the Youth team and getting a few appearances at the end of what must have been season 22/23. I remember being quite excited to see what he could do for us, but he obviously hasn't progressed.

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I seem to remember him scoring loads of goals for the Youth team and getting a few appearances at the end of what must have been season 22/23. I remember being quite excited to see what he could do for us, but he obviously hasn't progressed.

Think he played at the end of the 21/22 season (glass/goodwin horror show) when we had nothing to play for, JET had been sent packing, Ramirez allowed home early and Watkins possibly injured. Don’t remember him really doing anything then we never saw him again. 

21 minutes ago, STFU_Donny said:

Never noticed before but the first 3 or 4 rows don’t even have seats. Do they just sell these to the bigger away crowds on the assumption that everyone stands? 

Is that not for wheelchair access?

38 minutes ago, STFU_Donny said:

Never noticed before but the first 3 or 4 rows don’t even have seats. Do they just sell these to the bigger away crowds on the assumption that everyone stands? 

I don’t think they’re ever sold. We’re not allowed to sell full capacity in 3/4 stands. I think they may be obscured by the wheelchair shelter now anyway.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Think he played at the end of the 21/22 season (glass/goodwin horror show) when we had nothing to play for, JET had been sent packing, Ramirez allowed home early and Watkins possibly injured. Don’t remember him really doing anything then we never saw him again. 

Yeah sorry, got my seasons mixed up.