The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

No offence to Thelin of course but I’m sure if Wolves really wanted a manager from our league they would just come and take Rodgers.

No offence taken

A perfectly valid point well made 👍 

6 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

No offence to Thelin of course but I’m sure if Wolves really wanted a manager from our league they would just come and take Rodgers.

Nah I agree. the link doesn’t make any sense.

15 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Can you get imagine the seethe from the East End mob if, sorry WHEN Rodgers turned his back on them again

f**king scenes 😂

6 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Can you get imagine the seethe from the East End mob if, sorry WHEN Rodgers turned his back on them again

f**king scenes 😂

Would be hard to blame him. Imagine standing out there listening to them celebrating terrorists once every couple of weeks.

2 hours ago, Sheep62 said:

f**king scenes 😂

To be honest what has Rodgers done apart from celtic domestically which is the equivalent of winning the tour de France on a yamaha 750

19 minutes ago, Dubford don said:

To be honest what has Rodgers done apart from celtic domestically which is the equivalent of winning the tour de France on a yamaha 750

If Jimmy T wins the league that’ll be the equivalent of winning the Tour de France on a tricycle. 

3 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Your right. Although I think wolves will be looking even higher than Rogers though 

16 hours ago, bennett said:

A wolf in sheep's clothing.

Predictable and tedious.

10 hours ago, gannonball said:

I know he will now have experience now of working at a club with terrible accents but Birmingham is another level really. Nothing can prepare you for that.

Fit ye on aboot min?

But aye, I worked in Birmingham for a few weeks years ago and although the people were sound, it's the worst accent in england.

10 hours ago, gannonball said:

I know he will now have experience now of working at a club with terrible accents but Birmingham is another level really. Nothing can prepare you for that.

I always thought the Jönköping accent to be nice to listen to.

17 hours ago, Dubford don said:

Not very keen on defending Brendan, but winning the FA Cup with Leicester is an achievement that will look even better as time passes (esp as he beat the Chelsea team that won the CL 2 weeks later)