The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

On 13/10/2024 at 09:00, kingjoey said:

Having watched his week's A View From The Terrace, it's lovely to hear how much Robert Borthwick hates Aberdeen and how much he's hurting just now.

We’d be the same if it was the reserve. I rather has this than being false on a rival on a league 

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

😂

In all seriousness, fair play to the guy.

When he signed he said he was eyeing a place in the Scotland squad and I thought that was mental. Regardless of his decision making at times, I couldn't say he's ever given less than everything.

Genuinely delighted for him.

image.thumb.jpeg.dcecba11d03950162bc03217501cea3b.jpeg

27 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Joe Lewis, born and brought up in East Anglia, is a much better Aberdonian than some of our recent north-east-born, (supposedly) Dons-supporting, academy graduates. 

Add Langfield to the list who spat the dummy and got into with the manager on holiday because a move to them was turned down. 

As well as having a bit of decency over the ****, I always like the stories of guys who come up with little knowledge of the city and the area and end up loving it, and there’s a lot more than the city gets credit for. Great to hear. 

4 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Oh Rubi...

image.png.1436b5daee67eb7b9617e597106f17af.png

Edit: He actually speaks very well in the interview. No surprise that's the line they've chosen to use though.

Was away to say, the quotes aren’t that bad really. Probably a bit naive as to how it works in this country. 

Nothing gets the record etc clicks like an upstart Diddy thinking they can compete. 

1 hour ago, DukDukGoose said:

Oh Rubi...

image.png.1436b5daee67eb7b9617e597106f17af.png

Edit: He actually speaks very well in the interview. No surprise that's the line they've chosen to use though.

Seen worst been said from players going into these games when we are on a run of form.